Chapter 8

Maia's POV
Last night was fun, nothing dramatic happened just a normal party except 2 random guys fighting each other. Me and Jaden talked all night long till the party started to die down and everyone started leaving. We talked about our dreams and passions. He also want to sing but don't know iw where to start.

~The next day~
I woke up quite early for someone who slept late last night. I got out of bed and yawned. I took a quick cold shower to wake me up and did my everyday makeup look. I pulled my hair in a messy bun and got dressed.

~Outfit~

I put on my white Niki Air Force 1 and went to the kitchen

I put on my white Niki Air Force 1 and went to the kitchen. I'm surprised that Nessa hasn't arrived yet. Oh she must overslept. It gives me time to film a cover. I made myself a bowl of oatmeal with some fruit and cleaned up. I grabbed my camera and set it up. I moved the stool by my empty grey wall and grabbed my guitar. Yes I play guitar and also piano. Before a started singing my phone buzzes on the kitchen table. I see a notification that Jaden sent me a message. I open it.

~Text conversation~
Jaden
Hey do you want to go get ice cream?

You
Sure but only for one condition

Jaden
What is it?

You
I'll buy my ice cream

Jaden
We will see about it

You
We will

Jaden
I'll pick you up in an hour

You
Sounds good

Then I sat down on my stool and started recording. I sang Beautiful People by Ed Sheeran. I love that song. It was a one take wonder as I only filmed it once and posted it on YouTube straight away.

~your cover~

After I post it the door flys open and I see Nessa.

"Omg you scared me" I jumped.

"Sorry I didn't know you where already awake" Nessa giggled.

"Well it's almost 11 who wouldn't be awake by now" I stated.

"True" Nessa agreed. She closed the door behind her and walked over. She looked at my laptop and see that I posted a cover.

"I can't wait to hear that" Nessa smiled.