Chapter 9

Maia's POV
As we finished our ice cream we were about to leave when my phone started ringing. I took a look at the name but it was an unknown number. Who would be calling me right now?

"I'll be right back" I said as I got up from my seat and I walked to the corner of the shop where no one could hear me. I answered my phone.

~Phone call~
You
Hello?

Caller
Hello is this Maia Cyr?

You
Yes this is her

Caller
We are Sony Music Entertainment and we would like you to be part of our record label

You
OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS

Caller
Yes we have been following you for a while now and we love your voice it's incredible

You
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH

Caller
We will send you more details later, we can't wait to start recording your first song soon

You
Thank you again

Caller
Hope to see you soon

You
Yeah me too bye

They ended the call and I started jumping around. For a second I forgot that I was at an ice cream shop with Jaden. I turn around and see Jaden with a confused look on his face. I ran towards him and pull him up from his seat.

"What happened? Did something bad happened? Is everything ok?" Jaden asked.

"I just got signed to a record lable" I grabbed his hands and start jumping up and down again.

"Omg that's amazing you deserve it" he hugged me tight and I couldn't stop smiling through his shirt. He lifts me in the air and spins around.

"We need to tell the guys and Nessa" I squealed.

"Come on lets go" he say putting me back down.

He grabbed my hand and walks me to his car. This is literally the best thing that have ever happened to me beside coming to LA. Jaden drove to the house and I bolted out of the car to the front door. I waited for Jaden to open the door, he took forever to get out of the car and take out his keys to open the door. As the door opens I ran straight to the living room where everyone was.

"Guys guys guys I have big news" I screamed as everyone turned around facing me.

"What is it?" Josh asked.

"I got signed to a record label" I replied. Everyone got up quickly and hugged me.

"I'm so proud of you" Nessa shouts.

"I'm so happy for you I know this was your dream since you were little" Kio added.

"Thanks guys and also I'm going to start writing my first single in a couple of days" I continued.

"Now you are going to make me wait for you to release your single to listen to it" Bryce joked. We all laughed and let go of the hug.

"We are so happy for you" Griffin commented.

"You guys support really means a lot to me" I smiled.

~time skipped a few hours to when you are in Jaden's room~
I was laying on Jaden's bed scrolling through my instagram waiting for Jaden to get out of the shower. He insisted he wanted to take a shower. Everyone went to target leaving me and Jaden alone in the house and also with Nessa but she is in the living room doing god knows what.

"Let's watch a movie" Nessa yells from the upstairs.

"I'll be there soon" I replied turning my phone off. I got up from his bed and was about to leave when Jaden came out of the bathroom. His hair was all damp and had a white towel hanging around his hips. He ran his hands through his hair and looked up to see me staring at him.

"Take a picture it will last longer" Jaden smirked.

"Okay" I opened my phone and snap a photo.

"Omg I was joking" he laughed.

"Now I have a new lock screen wallpaper" I giggled.

"You wouldn't dare" Jaden gasped.

"Watch me" I say as I put the picture of him as my lock screen.

I turned my phone showing my new lock screen and I couldn't hold in my laughter. He tried to grab my phone but I put it behind my back. He starts to reach for it but I didn't let him touch it. Our faces were inches away from each other. We looked at each others eyes and he had this beautiful smile with all his white pearl teeth showing. He stoped trying to reach for my phone and his hands go on my waist instead. He leaned closer and we kissed. I melt into the kiss.

"Hey Maia" Nessa calls entering the room. I turn my head away and Jaden started kissing my neck.

"Awh look at you two" Nessa added.

Jaden turns his head around seeing Nessa by the doorway. "So are you ready to watch the movie?" Nessa says still smiling at us.

"Yeah" I walked to the doorway with my face red as a tomato. Jaden did say anything. Nessa was still smirking when we go upstairs and into the kitchen.

"What" I blurted.

"So you two are together?" Nessa nudges me.

"No we are not" I say with a small smile appearing om my face.

"Why?!" Nessa questioned.

"I don't know he hasn't asked me yet" I explain.

"Why is he taking him so long" Nessa mumbled. I laughed and we grabbed a bunch of snacks. We went to the living room and jumped on the coach.

"Which Disney movie do you want to watch?" Nessa asked turning on the TV.

"How did you know I wanted to watch a Disney movie?" I turned facing her.

"I am your best friend duh" Nessa rrsponded.

"Mhmmmm lets watch Moana" I decided. Nessa puts on Moana as I wrap my self with a blanket.