Chapter 15

Maia's POV
I woke up by Nessa shaking me.

"Get up!!" Nessa yells.

"Why?!" I whined.

"It's already 10am" Nessa shouts.

"So what?" I questioned.

"You need to get up" Nessa screams.

"Ugh fine" I gave in. I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom. I did my makeup and curled my hair. I got dressed and put on my dock martine.
~outfit~

I went to the kitchen where Nessa was playing on her phone

I went to the kitchen where Nessa was playing on her phone. I grab some bread and toast them.

"Oh and bring your swimsuit with you today" Nessa jumped.

"Why?" I asker.

"Well the boys told me too, I think we are going in their pool" Nessa answered.

"Ok" I agreed and finished my toast. I went back to my room and grabbed my swimsuit. I placed it in my bag and walked to the door.

"Let's go" Nessa says as she walks out the door.

We hopped in her car and drove to their house. We barley got out of the car as the door flys open. I see Josh coming and went to hug Nessa. We walked in the house and everyone was at the pool. Me and Nessa went to get changed into our swimsuits.
~Nessa's swimsuit~

~my swimsuit~

After we changed into our swimsuit we walked outside to the pool area where I see Jaden and Mads on one deckchair together

After we changed into our swimsuit we walked outside to the pool area where I see Jaden and Mads on one deckchair together. Jaden had his arm around her. I didn't know Mads would be here. No wonder he's with her she's gorgeous. I walked passed them and they didn't take their eyes of me. Next to them was Josh and Nessa on top of him while he stroked her back. They are so cute. I walked to the empty chair far back to the left to sunbath for a bit and sat down. Then I hear Jaden and Mads whispered something.

"Stop starring at her" Mads pushes Jaden slightly.

"I am not" Jaden defended. He's eyes where stuck on me like a magnate.

"You are still doing it" Mads crossed her arms as he looked back at her.

"I can not not look at her, she's literally stunning" Jaden added.

"Hello, I'm your girlfriend, yeah right here next to you" Mads says pulling his face by her hand to face her. He didn't say anything.

"Well I think I'm going" Mads says getting up.

"Where are you going?" Jaden asked.

"Did you forget I have an audition in an hour" Mads reminded.

"Oh yeah good luck" Jaden continued.

"Thanks" Mads says as she gave him a quick peck and grabbed her towel and bag.

She walked inside and left. Jaden turned to me and I faced the other way straight away.  I rest my head on my towel. I closed my eyes and ended up falling asleep in the sun. But my nap didn't last long when I felt 2 strong wet arms grabbing my waist and my legs. It was so cold!! I open my eyes and see Jaden lifting me up.

"What do you think you are doing?" I questioned.

"Shhhh just go back to sleep" Jaden smirked.

I look around and see everyone filming us. I was so confused. Jaden walked to the pool. Oh no he's going to through me in. I wrap my hands around his neck tightly. "Jaden" I shout.

He stops at the end of the pool. "Can you swim?" He asked.
"Yeah?" I say.

Then out of no where Jaden throughs me in the pool. I scream as I fall in. Jaden bursted out laughing. I stood up as I can reach the floor on my tip toes and swam to the edge. I reach out my hand and grab Jaden's ankle. I pull him in the pool with me. A look of shock and disbelief plastered across my face as Jaden made eye contact with me. Everything goes quiet, no one dared to move a muscle.

"Can someone get me a towel please" I begged shaking in the freezing water.

Nessa puts her phone down on one of the outside tables before hedding to the side of the pool. "You idiot" I yell splashing water at Jaden and trying to hide my laugh.

"Why did you do that?" I splash him.

"Why did you through me in the cold freezing pool?" I splash him again.

Jaden starts laughing and splash me back.

"Oh so you think this is funny?" I giggled.

"Yes" Jaden chuckled.

Then I see Nessa handing me a towel. I got out of the pool and rapped myself with it like a blanket. "Thanks Nessa" I say as I walked back to my chair.

"Hey what about me? Where's my towel ?" Jaden shouts as Josh hands him a towel.

I grabbed my phone and it blowed up with tagged videos. I open it and see the boys filmed the whole thing and posted on their instagram story. "I hate all of you guys" I shout.

They all cockly smiled at me. I layed back down on my deck chair to dry off.  After a few minutes I dried off, finally. I was talking to Nessa when Kio walked over. He was soaking wet and he opened his arm like he was going to hug me. I got up immediately. "Kio stop, don't do it" I put my hands out to try and stop him from coming closer. Kio just smiled and moved closer.

"Kio please, don't get me wet I just dried off" I stated before running away.

I never ran this fast in my life. Kio ran after we till I walked inside. "Ha you can't get inside you are soaking wet" I put my tongue out at him. He rolled his eyes and walked away.