Chapter 17

Maia's POV
I woke up as usual and got out of bed. I went to the bathroom and pulled my hair up into a ponytail. I took out some strands in front of my face to five my face some structure and did my makeup routine. I grabbed my clothes and got dressed for the day.
~outfit~

I went to the kitchen and made some oatmeal for breakfast with some fruits on it

I went to the kitchen and made some oatmeal for breakfast with some fruits on it. After breakfast I grabbed my stuff and went to the studio. I was a bit early for once so I waited for Kate to arrive in our usual room. I was on my phone going through my social media and my emails when I get a text from Nessa.

~Text conversation~
Nessa
Are you going to the party tonight?

You
What party??

Nessa
At the Hype House some member of the hype house has his birthday today

You
Oh

Nessa
So you coming?

You
But I wasn't invited

Nessa
So what you'll be with me

You
I don't know

Nessa
Oh come on pls
We will have so much fun

You
Ok fine 🙄

Nessa
Yay see you at 7 at your place

You
Ok bye luv u xx

Nessa
Luv u more ❤️❤️

Well I guess I'm going to a party tonight. Then Kate walked in and we continued working on my song. I can't believe it is almost done.

~Skip to when you and Nessa are getting ready for the party~

As I was eating my snack in my kitchen Nessa walks in. "Hiiii" Nessa jumped.

"hey Ness" I smiled.

After we talked for a bit Nessa wanted to do my makeup so I let her. Then I did these beachy waves on my hair with my culying iron and Nessa did her makeup. I also striaghtened Nessa's hair and we got dressed into our outfits.
~your outfit~

~Nessa's outfit~

~Nessa's outfit~

"Jaden's mouth is going to drop when he see's you" Nessa grinned

"He has a girlfriend" I explain.

"I saw his look on him, he still has feelings for you" Nessa added.

"Yeah right" I ignored.

"Fine don't believe me then" Nessa babbled.

After we finally got ready we went in Nessa's car.
We pulled up to the outside of the Hype House and all pile out of the car, making our way to the door. I already can hear the music from outside and I can smell the stench of the alcohol. We walk in and I see a sea of people throughout the house. As we continued walking around I spot the boys at different places. Anthony is on the coach with Avani. Griffin is talking to Charlie's older sister Dixie by the corner. Bryce has obviously already found a girl to hit on. Kio is by the food table stuffing his face with food. Not surprised. Quinton is talking to some group of guys outside by the huge pool.  I didn't see Jaden at all and well Josh is by the drink. Nessa grabbed my hand and pulled me with her to Josh. Nessa and Josh were talking about god knows what and I had nothing to do so I decided to walk around.

Jaden's POV
They said there was a party tonight at the Hype house so obviously I was going. I walked in with the boys and was going to meet Mads inside. As we step in all the boys split up. Ugh. I grabbed a drink and in no more then 5 minutes of being alone I felt 2 hands hugging me from behind. I turn around and see Mads.

"Hi babe" she smiled.

"Hey Mads" I push her away from the hug.

"Come on let's dance" Mads begged.

"I don't dance" I denied.

"Just come on it will be fun" Mads grabbed my hand and drags me from where I was.

I leave my cup on the table and Mads pulled me through everyone on the dance floor. I looked at the dance floor area and everyone was jumping around. As soon as we get there a slow song starts to play. Of course it's a slow dance. Mads brings my hands to her hips and then slides one of hers around my neck. She smirked and we start slowly sway back and forth. She brings her head up and kisses my cheek. Her fingers run slowly through my hair and it reminded me of Maia. Maia used to that when we cuddle on the sofa. How I miss her. She slowly pulls away and look up at me.

"I love you Jaden" Mads whispered standing on her tiptoes to reach my left ear.

As those word come out from her mouth I figured out that I don't feel the same way as she does towards me. There is only one person that I love and it's Maia. Then as my head tilts to the right behind Mads I see her. A huge smile appeared on my face. She is so beautiful and stunning and perfect, she is literally the prettiest girl in the world and no one can change that. We made eye contact and the Mads pulled me by my shirt and kissed me. I pulled away and I could see Maia's eyes getting red and puffy. She ran away and I couldn't help it but follow her. I let go of Mads and was about to leave when Mads grabbed my hand pulling me back.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Ummm I need to use the bathroom" I lied.

"You are going to go see Maia aren't you" Mads raised her voice.

I didn't respond. I reales my hand from Mads grip and ran after Maia. "Maia wait" I shout out but she didn't stop.

I ran through he crowded rooms and followed her outside. "Maia stop" I yell and then she stopped.

I looked around and the road was empty no one was there. As I made eye contact with her I saw a tear run down her face.