Chapter 19

Maia's POV
I got woken up by someone knocking on my door. Who can it be? I looked at my phone and its 7:30 in the morning. I walked to the door and hear someone yelling my name to open the door. I know exactly who it is. I open the door and see Kio. He walked right in and closed the door behind him.

"What are you doing here so early? You woke me up from my sleep" I whispered. I didn't have any ability to yell this early in the morning.

"You need to tell me what happened last night" Kio commanded.

"What else can I say, we fought again" I say walking to my couch.

"Well I know that but what exactly happened!? Jaden said you lied to him and something to do with me? But he didn't tell us more then that" Kio sat down.

"I told him we are twins but he wouldn't believe me. He said I was lying. Sorry I told him but I couldn't keep lying to him anymore I love him too much to keep this a secret. But it was no use because now he isn't talking to me anymore" I explained.

"Why?" Kio questioned.

"He told me to stay away from him till I tell the truth but I already did and he won't believe me" I started crying in my hands.

"That's it this is getting way to out of hand, I'm going to fix this" Kio assured.

"What are you thinking?" I asked

Then the door opens and Nessa walked in. "Ohhh wrong timing" Nessa awkwardly smiled.

"No no I was about to leave I have something planned to go do" Kio mumbled and gave me a quick hug.

He gets up and walks away. He closed the door behind me and Nessa jumped next to me on the coach. "It was about last nigh wasn't it" Nessa guessed.

I nod and she hugged me tight. "I can't believe he thinks I'm lying to him" I place my head in her shoulder.

"Why does he think you are lying to him?" Nessa questioned.

"Ummmm I told him that there's nothing going on with me and Kio and he doesn't believe me" I sobbed hitting my head with a pillow.

"Welllllllll" Nessa says as she lets go of the hug.

"I'm telling you there's nothing going on between us he is like a brother to me" I look up and say.

" I know... I think you just need to give Jaden some space till he figures out that you where right and that you do have huge feelings towards him" Nessa suggested.

"You think so?" I questioned and Nessa nods.

"Ok now get your ass up and lets get you ready for the day" Nesa stands up and pulls me my bedroom.

"Come on don't you have a song to write" Nessa giggled.

I wipe my tears with my sleeves and went to the bathroom. I did a simple natural makeup look and brushed my hair out. I got dressed and put on my boots.
~outfit~

I went to the kitchen and made myself a simple breakfast and of course I made breakfast for Nessa too

I went to the kitchen and made myself a simple breakfast and of course I made breakfast for Nessa too. Then I grabbed my suff and we drove to the studio. We walked to our usual room and found Kate. We started writing the song immediately. You can say it's finished but we still need to go trough it again and see if we want to change anything.

Jaden's POV
I woke up and looked at the time. It was almost 8 am. I rolled out of bed and put on a black graphic t-shirt and light blue ripped jeans. I brushed my hair and went downstairs. Everyone was already up and making breakfast. Everyone was here except Kio. I grabbed some cereal and milk. And poured myself a bowl of cereal. I grabbed a spoon from my cupboard and sat down.

"Hey where's Kio?" I asked putting a spoon full of coco pops in my mouth.

"I think he went to Maia's apartment" Bryce answered.

" What a shocker" I mumbled as I continued eating my cereal and someone knocked on the front door.

"I'll get it" Anthony says as he walks to the door.

"It's Mads" Anthony shouts.

"Tell her I'm not here" I yell and hear the door opening slowly.

"Sorry Mads Jaden isn't here right now" Anthony tells her.

"It's ok I'll wait here for him then" Mads responded. Shit. "Oh umm he will take long time to arrive I think you better go back home" Anthony ranted. 

"Ok tell him to call me or text me when he comes back" Mads says as she door shuts closed.

"Something wrong in paradise" Josh commented.

"Shut up" I added as I got up and placed my bowl in the sink.

"Oh I know what's wrong, she's not Maia" Griffin continued.

"I said shut up" I raised my voice.
The door opens again and Kio walked in the kitchen. "How's Maia?" Quinton asked.

"She's not bad" Kio asked.

"Oh you think you are such a sweet and kind and caring person to Maia, you do all that to get her" I jump in.

"What is your deal dude?" Kio questioned.

"You are" I replied.

"Can we talk about this in private?" Kio asked.

"Why would I do that? Why can't everyone hear that you've been trying to be with her while you knew perfectly that I like her" I stated.

"You don't know anything about her" He defended.

"I know that I love her" I blabbed.

"Don't you know how much pain you have put her in" Kio added.

"I have experienced that too you know" I informed. I moved closer to him and was about to punch the shit out of him when Griffin stopped me from behind.

"I think we better talk in private" Kio repeated.

"I don't have anything to say to you" I say walking out of the kitchen and downstairs to my bedroom. I slam the door close and climbed in my bed.