Chapter 6

~The next day~

Maia's POV
I woke up by the door slamming closed. Nessa is here. I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen. As I thought it was Nessa. She sat at her usual spot on the stool of the kitchen counter. I walked to the fridge and took out some fresh strawberries and bananas.

"Did you see Jaden's tiktok that he posted after we left last night" Nessa blustered.

"No why? Did something happen to him? Is he ok?" I questioned and cut my fruit into small cube peaces.

"Just look" Nessa jumped and walked next to me. She puts her phone in my face and showed me the tiktok of Jaden lip syncing to a song in his bed.

"I've met someone who makes me feel sea sick. That's definitely about you no cap" Nessa squealed.

"It could be about anyone and plus it's just a song" I denied.

"His caption is I can't stop thinking about. Who else can it be?" Nessa says walking back to her stool.

"It still could be about anyone else. You know he's a famous tiktoker and meets a bunch of girls everyday" I said as I put some strawberries in my mouth.

"Well my bet is that it's about you. You two are so cute" Nessa smiled huge.

"Ok get a life, wait you have a life but you're too busy meddling into mine" I snap.

"Hey it's not my fault I want my best friend to be happy" Nessa assured. I giggled and placed my plate in the dishwasher. I went to my room and did my natural makeup look. I pull my hair up in a high ponytail and got dressed. 

~Outfit~

I walked back to the kitchen and Nessa stood up

I walked back to the kitchen and Nessa stood up. "Let's go or we will be late to the boys house" she jumped.

I followed her outside and then to her car. As we were driving I took some pictures to post for my instagram and decided to post them immediately as I had nothing better to do while Nessa was driving.

~instagram post~

Taken in Nessa's carLiked by nessabarrett and others

Liked by nessabarrett and others

Comments
nessabarrett glad my car made it on your insta
^maiacyr hehe

jadenhossler I hope you're driving to our house
^maiacyr I am😊
^jadenstan12 I ship
^hater87 I don't
^jadenstan12 no one asked for your opinion

kiocyr hey
^fanofkio I just realized they both have the same last name🤣🤣
^maialover3 omg me too

In a couple of minutes we arrived to the boys house. As always Josh is the one who opens the door for us. He kisses Nessa and let's us inside. We all walked to the coach and sat down. I scrolled through my instagram, twitter etc until Kio comes over.

"Hey can we talk" he whispered in my ear.

I looked at him and nod "sure".

I got up from my seat and followed him to the kitchen. As we walked there I felt everyone's eyes on us till they couldn't see us anymore.

"So what's up?" I asked leaning on the kitchen island.

"I'm just going to say it ... I don't want you to date Jaden, exactly non of my friends but especially Jaden I saw how you two act together" Kio spits out.

I stood there with my mouth wide open. I can't believe he just said that. "What!!! Whyyyy?" I questioned.

"Jaden is my best friend and I know his relationships with other girls, he always breaks their heart and I don't want you to get hurt" Kio explained.

"I can see where you're coming from and you want to protect me but I'm not your little sister who need protection anymore I can make my own decision" I argued.

"But I am your older brother and that's my job" Kio defended.

"By two minutes" I rolled my eyes.

"I learned a lot in those two minutes" Kio said with a cocky smile on his face.

"Wait a minute so first you tell me I can't tell my best friend that I have a twin and now you are telling me I can't date the guy I like and that maybe he likes me back" I affirmed.

"That's right" he nodded.

"What's next telling me what I can wear and not wear" I joked. "Oh you can do that by yourself but that top does look kinda like a slut" Kio replied.

"Well then if there is something between Jaden and I and we end up together you are not going to stop me" I say walking away.

"Then don't come crawling to me when he breaks your heart" Kio yells.

"Don't worry I won't I have other friends that care about me more than my own twin brother" I turn around and snap.

Why does he have to be like this. First he doesn't want to have anything to do with me and now he's trying to be this big brother protecting type. I don't need him I can make my own decisions. And since when does he care about that much on my dating life he never used to care a damn about who I go out with even when we were kids and now he is literally the opposite.

I went back to the coach all pissed of what just have happened. "Is everything ok?" Nessa asked as she scouted next to me. I can never hide my feelings from Nessa.

"Yeah everything is fine" I answered trying to form a smile on my face so she won't notice I'm furious.

"I'm your best friend you know you can talk to me about anything, we tell everything to each other" Nessa added. I don't want to see when the day comes when I tell her Kio is my twin. She is going to be so mad I hope it won't ruin our friendship.

"Yeah I know" I replied. Then Kio walked by me and sat in front of me. I couldn't bare to look at him.