Chapter 12

Jaden's POV
"I know you two have feelings for each other" I blurted.

"Wait what?!" She says in a confused tone of voice.

"Don't deny it I see how you two act together" I jumped in.

"Oh yeah we act like close friends" She yells.

"Ugh don't you see it, all the time he was there for you and all the gifts all the taking care of you and supporting you are just friends yeah right" I yell back.

"Yeah that what friends do" She confronted.

"That's bullshit" I shout.

"What's wrong with you? you never act this way" she asked.

"This is me and maybe you were to busy into Kio that you didn't even notice" I walked back and fort next to my bed.

"Jae don't say that that's not true" she says with a soft tone now.

"Don't Jae me I'm not your Jae I don't know why you even lied to me about Kio" I run my heads through my hair. "I'm not" She corrected.

"Ok then tell me what's going on between you two" I snap.

"I-I its complicated" Maia chocked.

"Yeah right that's fucking bullshit" I shout. I can't stand it anymore. I walked out of my room and slam the door behind me. I stomped all the way out of the house and in my car. I start the engine and drove away.

Maia's POV
What has gotten into Jaden. I never seen him this jealous. I can't believe we fought over him thinking that I like my twin brother. Well he doesn't know that he's my brother beacause of Kio. I hope I can tell him the truth I can't hide it any long. I'm started to catch feeling towards Jaden. I hope he cools down and everything can go back to normal.
I walked back to the living and everyone was shocked.

"What happened?" Josh asked.

"Lets just say we had a big fight" I responded.

"Yeah we heard the yelling" Griffin added.

"I think I better go home" I say grabbing my stuff.

"Are you sure?" Nessa asked.

"Yeah" I nod.

I walked out of the house and got into my car. I start the engine and drove to my apartment. I made myself pasta for dinner and ate it. I changed into black leggings and a white plain hoodie. I went in bed and watched some movies. Before I went to bed I decided to check my social media for a bit. After a few minutes scrolling trough instagram I see this post. I can't believe it. Since when was this. Jaden just poster it a 10 minutes ago.

~ Jaden's instagram post~

MineLiked by joshrichards, madslewis and othersCommentsmadslewis my baby🥺^jadenhossler❤️❤️^muffinmads since when did you start dating??

Mine
Liked by joshrichards, madslewis and others
Comments
madslewis my baby🥺
^jadenhossler❤️❤️
^muffinmads since when did you start dating??