Chapter 10

Maia's POV
I got up as usual at around 9am and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth quickly and did my everyday makeup look. I straightened my hair and got dressed. I put on my shoes and grabbed my phone. I cleaned up my bedroom a little and went in the kitchen.

~outfit~

I decided to make a strawberry smoothie

I decided to make a strawberry smoothie. As I finished making my smoothie Nessa opens the front door.

"There's my bestie" Nessa yells.

"Heyyyy" I giggled taking a sip from my glass.

"So do you know when you are going to start writing your new song?" Nessa asked as she sits down.

"Well last night they texted me that tomorrow morning they want to meet at the studio" I answered.

"Ohhh I'm so happy for you" Nessa added.

"Thanks" I smiled drinking my smoothie.

"Ok, now you're ready to go?" Nessa jumped off the stool. as I finished my drink.

"Yeah" I nod putting my glass in the dishwasher.

I grabbed my stuff and we went to Nessa's car. We jammed to some music mostly old Justin Bieber songs, the whole car ride till we arrived at the Sway house. We got out of the car and knocked on the door. For the first time Kio opened the door instead of Josh.

"Hey girls" Kio hugged us both one by one.

"Hi Kio" me and Nessa say at the same time.

We let go of the hug and walked inside. Nessa went straight to the couch where Josh was sitting. He wrapped his arms around her and cuddles as I said hi to all the boys.

"Great news tomorrow I'm going to start writing my first ever song" I squealed.

"That's so amazing" Anthony said. I nod.

Then some spins me around by my arm facing backwards. As I look up I see Kio with something behind his back.

"I got you something" Kio smiled.

"You didn't have to" I stated.

"But I did" Kio said pulling out a gucci box.

"KIO" I shout making everyone look at us.

"Open it" Kio insisted. I sighed and opened the box. It was this black leathered small purse.

"I know you always asked our - I mean your mom for this bag ever since I can remember" Kio added.

"I did but you didn't have to get me anything" I repeated.

"Not everyone gets recognized by a record label" Kio continued. I open the bag and see a small note. I looked around me to see that no one can read it. I open it slowy and there was written: