Chapter Three - OP much?

Im fine with sharing a room, but sharing a room with a girl who makes you want to slap her silly for good, is getting me riled up. Im sensing a pattern here. from my experience with those two, it might indicate to me that all females in this world are all potential psychos.

Im not sleeping on the cold hard ground; I deserve to be on the bed because I paid half of the money to be here.

But I dont want to sleep with a stranger who could be a serial rapist for all I know. I have my chastity on the line.

I couldnt take the bickering anymore. I just wanted to eat and sleep for now. Just like what I did in the lobby, Ill do it again. We will share the bed. To prevent further arguing you pick your side first.

She dropped her stuff on the right side which was near a window, which I assumed she is complying with my suggestion. Who made you the final decider? I dont want to see you on the bed at all.

It seems negotiating with this stubborn person is not working.

[Scout]

Sunset Ignite

LVL: 4

Rank: 2

HP: 3,000

EXP: 71/80

MP: 230

Trait |Spear Woman| Gives immunity to burning, ignition, melting, Status Caster: Double damage for first 5 hits.

Skill(s)

[Magma Strike] Deals very heavy fire damage. Applies burning. |20MP|

[Combust Analogy] Deals heavy fire damage. Applies ignition. |30MP|

[Lava Burst] Deals moderate fire damage. Applies fire weakness. |35MP|

[Kinetic Connection] Deals moderate fire damage. Applies stun. |25MP|

Weapon |Red Metal Spear| Boost fire damage output.

She ran over to her spear in attempt to hit me, but it was to no avail.

Shes a fire attacker. Lets try [Aerodyne].

The room got cold in an instant, everything except me was freezing over. This had an amazing effect on Sunset, bringing her to her knees, using her spear as support, begging for air, due to the freeze and suffocation effects.

Pleasest-stop, you w-win

With the snap of my fingers, the skill was reversed, bringing back things to normal.

Now will you listen to me? I will not take no for an answer. Plus, they say, sharing is caring.

Sunset had the look of a deer in headlights. I guess I kind of went too far. She got back on her feet and asked this reoccurring question.

Who are you?

I smiled at her, salesman style, I am Azur.

We ate the food that got cold from the freeze and then went to sleep. She took the right side, as I predicted. About thirty mins past and I couldnt go to sleep. I was facing the door and Sunset was facing the window. I just couldnt go to sleep. The reason was simple; Sunset smelled so darn good. This smell was triggering my nose to keep smelling like today was the last day. I jumped hearing Sunsets voice.

Hey, thats very creepy.

Whats creepy?

Your inhaling and exhaling are unnaturally loud. Please stop that and go to sleep.

Im busted. I calmed down and shifted myself to be facing the ceiling. I took a glance at her. That red hair is really glowing.

Hey Sunset, why dont you go to sleep first?