Chapter Seven

We were back in the room. Things did not quite go as planned. Poppy was still wiping her tears. After a few sniffs, she was now quiet.

Poppy, you know, as much as I would like to help you out, you need to help yourself first. You should be more confident in yourself. Dont let people like them get to your head. Im now in big trouble because I defended you and I threatened the princess and I dont think that Thyla will take that threat lightly. And I dont want that to be in vein. So, you need to stand up for yourself; grow a backbone before they slip out your spinal cord.

Poppy shook her head agreeing to my statements, Yeah, your right Azur. I should do just that. No more caught up in my feelings. Anytime they try to antagonize me, Ill show them that I am not to be pushed over!

Yeah, thats the spirit. Now we should watch out for any reprisal, since they will not back down from this.

Now the rest of the journey will be a tricky one, now with everyone else a potential threat. I laid down on the bed to get my mind off it.

[14|30]

Ahh! So long until we reach! I looked over at Poppy. She was sewing a piece of clothing. Alright since Im bored, Ill take a good look at my stats.

Azur

LVL: 7 |20/140|

Rank: 1

HP: 4,000

MP: 220/250

Trait: |Forsaken| Evolving Trait| Immune to Torture, Immune to Control, True Vision, 20% Healing Boost, Status Caster- Trait protection, Skill Upgrader, LVL Boost 20%, Damage immunity for first five hits taken.

Passives

[Space Sack] Provides a dimension for storage for player. |46/100|

[Faker] |On| Prevents other entities from getting real status about player. Can be turned on outside of battle.

[Scout] Gives information on player, objects, other entities stats. May pierce through opponents [Faker] with true vision. Can be turn on outside of battle.

Skills

[Phase] Deals insane black space damage. Applies total damage reduction for 5 five attacks in the form of ghost mode. May predict the movements of opponents in battle (5% chance) |15MP|

[Speed Splice] Deals heavy damage of any element at the users request. Attacks increase in damage after each successful attack. May cast negative status effects at random. |0MP|^|

[Bulwark] Defends player against physical and non-physical for 10sec. This skill will also regenerate at a rate of 2HP per second. The amount of HP regenerated will increase with each LVL up. |40MP|

[Aerodyne] Deals Massive Space damage. Applies suffocation. Applies freeze. |30MP|

Special Skill

[Unreal Reality] Allows player to copy and master opponents best skill. Use once every 7 days. |50MP|

Weapon: Zen Blade |Legendary| A magical sword that can shapeshift into different swords and applies different elements by the users request.

Whats this |^|?

The HUD Popped up a summary.

Then what are we waiting for? Upgrade them. The HUD popped up another notification.

Oh I should have known. Well then, Ill come back to this when we reach.

A knock echoed as it bounced off my room door.