Chapter Thirteen

"Flame game, [Ignition]" Rivera launched a huge fiery attack at the descending creature that was unable to avoid. The creature did not follow our laws of physic and jumped in mid-air to dodge it.

Did it just do a double jump?

It landed on its two feet, immediately looking around to confirm the number of potential preys.

Now that it was on the ground and in near proximity to us, I took the opportunity to find out about this creature

"[Scout]"

<Unknown creature>

<LVL:??? | MP:???>

<Skills:???>

"What the heck? There is no info on it!"

"Haha, sister that proves that your abilities suck."

This bitch of a sister, not even supportive of your younger sister! "I think you should be focussing on the enemy in front of you."

She ignored my reply and dashed towards the creature. It too went after Rivera. Rivera used a combination of [Eruption] and [Explosion] on the creature which we are going to call Arachnigoat.

Arachnigoat used its own skills and extra limbs to try and capture Rivera. She dodged them all and used [Collision]. "Is that all you got? Pathetic."

Arachnigoat seemed to understand human language and made a even louder growl and it ejected some cobwebs from the limbs. The cobwebs were of a dark grey colour emitting some effects. Rivera tried her best to dodge all, but was unsuccessful. One of the webs caught her right rib. The effect inflicted on her caused her to vomit up blood. Nastasia and Eva quickly healed her from the distance they were. Rivera stood up again. "I like you. You're a good punching bag, unlike that boy!"

"Don and Lynn, prepare additional damage. Thyla you are up next."

Don and Lynn used skills [Phosphate Stack] and [Nitrogen Tether] to bind the Arachnigoat. Unfortunately, it escaped.

Don and Lynn clicked their teeth in sync, "Crap. Its smart."

The Arachnigoat suddenly went on all it spider legs and used the hooves to attack Rivera. It was so fast, she had to deflect the attack, but that was easier said than done. The impact of the hooves on Rivera's sword was so damaging that Rivera felt the air compressed and exploded near the stomach, sending her across the plateau. She got up bleeding from her mouth, but she was still smiling, "That hurt's. Thyla and Sunset, It's your turn. Don't kill it though, that's my job." Eva rushed over to tend to Rivera's wound while Nastasia was on standby for Thyla.

Thyla "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Rivera I'm disappointed that you couldn't handle such feeble-minded creature. Let me show you what's to be done. Sunset I don't think I'll need your help here, so stay aside and watch."

I hate your ego. "Sorry Thyla, but just like how I can't stop you, you can't stop me from trying to kill this creature."

She rolled her eyes, "Fine, do what you want. Just don't get in my way."

Thyla and I enhanced our body to manipulate speed and then ran towards the Arachnigoat. Instead of focussing on one person, it now has to focus on two persons. The Arachnigoat spewed its thread in order to get a hold of us, but was in vein as I coated myself in fire magic and Thyla did the same with her Lightning magic. Rivera did not do this because she believes that coating herself will not allow her to fully enjoy the battle. Rivera is a real idiot. The Arachnigoat was growling again, seeing that its plan to capture was just going up in smokes. It backed away from us, but it did not get far away from us. We once again dashed to it. Arachnigoat quickly brought down its dominant spider limbs that was coated in some black liquid. I dodged it by some mere centimetres. Thyla did the same. The limbs were now stuck in the ground.