Chapter 2

The car left us at a tall building. It was getting dark and there wasn't a lot of humans in the area.

"Woahhh" Eris looked up "Its so tall it even hides in the clouds!"

"Aha lets go in" I told him. I was already at the door and this fucking genius was still looking at the woah so big building we're about to go in "Eris! You retard! Come on! Grab our things while you're at it"

'Eris will protect you' I mocked my dad's voice in my head. More like annoy the hell out of me. Such a great idea bringing him along, oh so great.

Eris snapped out of it and quickly grabbed our stuff, following behind me quietly. Once we go in, the lobby was as big as I expected it to be, fancy too. There were a few people in the front desk, I was about to ask questions but someone interrupted me.

"Hi! What can I help you with!?" A little girl said. She was so fucking bright, satan my eyes.

"What the fuck" I complained. I blocked my eyes and hissed. For sure this girl wasnt human, lights like these come only from angels. Not that we're enemies but they're also fucking annoying.

"Errr I would like it if you didnt curse around me" she paused for a moment and stared at me "demons" she looked over at Eris.

"You know why we're here?" I blinked a few times, does she ever stop uh- shining?

"Of course, you're the only demons that did an appointment" she smiled "Follow me, the person you want to see is waiting"

We got in the elevator, Eris struggling to put our things in here. Idiot. The angel clicked on one of the buttons out of so many. Makes sense, this building could reach heaven.

"So what brings you guys to earth?" She asked, her smile making me more uncomfortable than ever.

"Well actually-" Eris started.

I interrupted him "Shut the fuck up Eris" he flinched as I glared at him

The angel looked over at me with a shocked face.

"Sorry" I told her "That doesnt concern you and dont listen to him, he doesnt know any better" they both just stared at me, Eris clearly offended. I started to rant "I mean- look at him. His stupid face and look at his lil armor, looking like he owns shit and whatever"

The elevator made a small ding and the doors opened. The angel quickly rushed to get out, the atmosphere making her nervous. I looked over at Eris, he was definitely hurt but I didnt care, it was the truth. I smirked to myself, that was actually funny.

The floor was only one room, but it was definitely not the last floor. We approached a desk, a person was in the chair but they werent revealing themselves as the back of the chair was facing us. So fucking dramatic.

"Miss Violet!" The angel called out to them.

The chair turned around, finally revealing a tall woman, her eyes were sharp and her hair was short. She was wearing a suit that hugged her body the right way, making her own it. She looked at me first, her appearance made me shiver a little, and I didn't know why.

"Ruby, are these our lovely demons?" She asked the angel, putting a piece of paper down.

"Yes!" She beamed "I'll leave you guys to it" she excused herself and entered the elevator.

Once the doors closed I looked back at the lady, which she was now in front of my face. Her eyes never leaving mine, she examined every bit of my face and I couldn't talk. Its like time stopped and I wasn't able to do anything. No one has ever taken power over me like this before.