Chapter 6

"Oh thank the motherland you're back!" Katie yelled and quickly hugged a flustered Piper. He just nodded and got back to the desk.

I said bye to them, Piper not looking at me. While I was at the elevator I couldn't stop smiling at the thought of teasing Piper. He was just so cute! His freckles fit well with his red face.

I grabbed my keys from my pocket and opened the apartment's door. Once I got in, I threw myself in the couch. Now all I had to do is wait for Nicholas to call me, I had to tell Eris some fake shit so he won't follow me into this. Legion might attack me again but I'll make sure he doesn't.

My phone started buzzing, I knew this might of been Nicholas calling already. Once I saw the caller's ID I wanted to barf.

Incoming Call
     IDIOT

I sighed and decided to pick up, I mean he might be dying in his human form and I would be glad to host a funeral for him.

"What?" I snapped.

"Miloooo" He started whining like the baby he is "I'm lost! I tried to look for you but I didn't get to catch you. Now I don't know the way back home!"

I started laughing "You're fucking lost?"

"I really am! Its not funny!" I knew he was aggressively pouting behind this screen.

"What do you see around you?" I asked.

"Humans" He stated.

I face palmed myself "No you moron! What kind of buildings?! Shops? Restaurants? What are their names?"

"Oh" he paused "I dont know Milooooo" he started braking down.

He was suppose to babysit me, but apparently its the other way around. This is a grown man I'm talking to, literally centuries older than me and one of Satan's best soldiers. And he couldn't name simple shit!

"Okay okay shut up, I'll call Ruby and see if she can find you" I tried to calm him down.

"Okay" He sadly said.

"Okay bye"

"Wait Milo!" He yelled over the phone before hanging up, my ear hurting a little bit.

"What!?" I growled.

"Are you gonna be okay?"

"What? Of course I'm gonna be fine why?" I asked.

"Because I'm not around, to you know, protect you"

He really cared about me huh

"Yeah okay, bye"

I hanged up and stared at my phone for a while. Why am I such a dick to him? Am I jealous of something? Because hes bubbly all the time and I'm not? I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. All of this was just stressing, we're not even halfway and I'm losing it. I decided to just text Ruby, I wanted to see how it felt to be in a chat room.

Me:
Hey, doofus got lost in the city while trying to look for me. Can you locate him?

It didnt take much for her to reply, I only took my eyes off the screen for 3 seconds and then my phone lit up.

Ruby
Oh my, did he? No worries! I can find him in no time. I'll take him home safely.

I went ahead and changed chat rooms to talk with Eris.

Me:
Stay put, Ruby is on her way.

IDIOT:
Shsu71

IDIOT:
Misjsue80