Chapter 10

Eris and I didn't like the idea we had to stay over at Nicholas's house. Eris said no immediately and I agreed with him. We tried to leave the house but there was literally a fucking storm, and as soon as we stepped out I almost got hit by lightning. 

Nicholas laughed and once again told us to just spend the night with him, he had a spare room and no way in hell was I sleeping with Eris, he can sleep on the couch.

I have back pain problems so I must sleep on the fucking bed.

I pulled Eris towards me while Nicholas went to get some spare blankets "You gotta let me sleep on the bed man, you know my bad back problems" I whispered to him.

Eris snickered "We're both sleeping on the bed"

I punched him in the shoulder "Fuck no! You sleep fucking weird" I complained "Are you an octopus? You move everywhere while you sleep, literally!"

Eris gave me a long stare "How do you know that?" He asked, smirking a little bit.

I gave him a disgusted look and crosses my arms. I call dibs on that bed and thats it.

"So I'm guessing you guys don't want to sleep together?" Nicholas returned with a few blankets in his hand.

Hell no.

"Well I'm not sleeping on the couch" I said. Couches are extremely uncomfortable, and again I have really bad fucking back pain.

"Who said either of you are sleeping on the couch?" Nicholas raised an eyebrow "I'll sleep on the couch, he can take the guest room and you take mine"

He so fucking sweet sometimes, but its hard to tell. I sighed and nodded, I know I should feel bad because the owner is sleeping on the couch but my immortal body cant take back problems. Nicholas took Eris to the guest room, they managed to properly introduce themselves because my dumbass forgot that Nicholas doesnt know Eris at all, he didnt even know his name. Once Eris settle in, he gave me a bare hug that was fucking embarrassing. Not only did I feel uncomfortable but it made Nicholas upset for a second.

I told Eris goodnight, but he somewhat grabbed my arm a little too harsh and forced me towards him "If anything happens, just scream" he whispered in my ear.

We both separated and Eris casually smiled at Nicholas as if nothing was said. Nicholas took me to his room and once I was inside, my nose was filled with Nicholas's scent, something that for some reason, I really enjoyed.
The thought of liking a humans smell, even if it's strong, is so fucking stupid.

Nicholas was the type of human I would actually put my guard down if I had to, that has always been on my mind ever since we met each other.

The room was clean, and it had a nice decor. I sat down on the bed and enjoyed how soft the mattress was, the one back at our apartment was even softer and I was glad I wasn't gonna sleep on a rock tonight.

Nicholas gave me some clean blankets he got earlier "I know I might be a threat" he sat down beside me "but I promise I won't do you or your friend any harm"

I scoffed "Are you saying that so I can feel at ease, and then go to sleep but eventually get killed by you because I trusted you?"

Nicholas chuckled and shook his head "You always think I'm gonna kill you huh?" His smile is brighter than my fucking future.

I rubbed my nose "Don't wanna trust you"

Nicholas looked at me with his good looking eyes, I almost certainly got lost in them. I was once again, checking him the fuck out.

"Well I'm gonna leave you to it" Nicholas got up and I almost wanted him to stay, his strong scent was taking over me. I felt the sudden urge to hug him as if he was a stuffed animal. I must be fucking insane.