Chapter 11

Mom was outside in the garden, she always liked to experiment with flowers and other things. In my little robe, I went outside. It was a bright day in hell and it felt really nice. I approached the tall woman that was in front of me, with her funny looking hat to protect her from the sun.

She turned around when she got startled by the sound of my steps. Her smile was brighter than any other day when she saw me.

"My sweet little demon! I see you spying on me" She said, squatting down a little to get at my level.

"I wasnt!" I tried to defend myself.

Mom stood up and smiled at me one again "Come, I want to show you something" her big yet soft hand grabbed my little one and led me towards a few flowers.

She then again squatted down "You see this beautiful flower?" She asked, pointing at a very pink colored flower.

I nodded my head "These are special, they can only be at Mom's garden" she exclaimed.

She grabbed my hand, and moved it in sync with hers, we both touched the pink flower's petals. My mouth turned into an 'O' shaped once I felt it, mom giggling by my side.

"Why only mom's garden?" I turned my head to ask her. I knew they were special because I've never seen such flowers around anywhere in Hell, there were always plants or dead trees.

Mom looked up at the sky "Because they come up from there" she mentioned "and only mommy can take care of them" she looked back at me and smiled.

"Just like I'll take care of you" She hugged me and I hugged her back. I always loved her smell, and I wanted it in my life forever.

I love you Milo

I opened my eyes slowly, I had that dream again. Its like a fucking nightmare. I forgot where I was for a second but remembered we came over to Nicholas house and my demonic mark was acting up, I nearly lost all my blood.

I groaned when my neck's muscles flexed up, they must of been tense all night. I turned over to the side and saw a sleeping Eris, he looked so calm and cute. Who knew he had this side of him. I didnt want to wake him up but at the same time I didnt have the strength to move.

"Eris" I shook him slightly.

Eris slowly opened his eyes and groaned "Milo?" He rubbed his eyes "Are you okay? Do you need something?" He asked with a hoarse voice and sitting up quickly.

I smiled at his kindness "I feel weak" I felt like a kid for a second "Can you help me to the bathroom?" I reached for him.

Eris gladly went around the bed and grabbed my arm, helping me lift my body up. I put my arm around him and we walked slowly to the bathroom. Eris let go of me and I grabbed on to the sink, I hissed when I felt the burning sensation on my neck, it was still a little swollen.

"You okay?" Eris asked again, rubbing my back.

I closed my eyes and breath in "Hurts a little" I mumbled.

I could see Eris's reflection,his expression was hurt but more sad. He did help me a lot last night and I appreciate that. Although he was more protective than helpful.

"We gotta go see Violet" I turned on the water, it was cold. I washed my face so I could wake up a little. Eris was still behind me rubbing my back.

"Yeah" He sighed.

I turned of the water and turned around to look at Eris. He was still questioning with his stare so I just sighed and gave him a hug. He was more taller than me, so my head rested on his shoulder.