Chapter 12

"Do you want to go now?" Nicholas asked, looking down at me.

I quickly backed away and started fidgeting, I was nervous around him, nervous he heard that.

"Yeah" I tried to sound casual as possible. He smiled at me, making me feel conformable.

I followed him to the kitchen, where Eris was currently trying to keep up with Ruby. He tried his best not to throw his anger at her, it was rare he was even mad.

The sound of keys were heard when Nicholas grabbed them from a table close to the front door. He looked back at me, telling me to follow him. I finally was leaving this fucking house, smelt like him all over. I didn't know I was so sensitive to all of this.

"Milo!" Was the last thing I heard from Eris when I went out the door. I felt bad but not really, hes clingy at times although I appreciate it, it can be annoying.

Nichola's got inside his car and so did I in the passenger seat. The familiar scent hit me again and I was just glad a second ago that we left the house because it smelled like him. His car smelled even stronger but I'm choosing to ignore it.

He started the car and eventually we were on the road. I told him that I didnt know how to get there by address, but I memorized the way from the apartment to over there, so I tried to guide him by just looking at familiar places.

The sound of a phone rang and Nicholas quickly took it out from his pocket, not bothering to look at who it was and answered.

"Hello?" He softly spoke, hand on the wheel and looking at the road ahead.

I couldn't hear the conversation but his expression made it seemed like he was anxious.

"I can't talk right now" Nicholas bit his lip, he looked at me and it took me a second to figure out that he was giving me the "where to next?" look.
I pointed to keep going forward, we were on a red light.

Nicholas hummed over the phone "Just- I'll call you later okay?" He hang up the phone and put it away, he gripped the wheel with both of his hands and gave a big sigh.

"Sorry about that" The light turned green and he hit the gas.

"Thats none of my business" I said while looking out the window.

"Right" Nicholas mumbled.

The rest of the ride was pure silence, sure he would ask me here and there where to go and I would tell him but I couldnt distract myself from his scent. My demon mark started to sting during the car ride too, and I knew that even if Violet gave us the answer it wouldn't be good.

We finally got to the building, we parked the car somewhere near by. I dont know whether we can bring a human or not to this place but I seriously don't give a fuck. I want to start trusting Nicholas in order to get straight to the point, I wanna see how he handles something different than him.

Once we got in the building almost everybody turned their head to look at us. For some reason Violet was already on the first floor, she didnt turn around like the others, she was busy signing something. I was glad she was though, I dont know what kind of excuse I had to make up so Nicholas could go up with me.

I approached Violet, Nicholas behind me making my nose tickle from his scent.

"Ah Milo" She simply said as she finished putting the pen down and looking at me "You have brought something that catches everyones attention" her eyes looked over at Nicholas, scanning him.

"We need to talk" I whispered a little.

"I know" She sighed "Lets go up" She insisted and we followed her to the elevator. Once again, it hit me, Nicholas scent, I got so irritated that my demon mark started to sting, again.