Chapter 9

"Yeah" I responded back.

"Listen" Legion mumbled with the ciggarete on his mouth "They're a secret organization. they're fucking crazy. They have eyes everywhere, I don't want to get in trouble"

Seems to me he was involved in some fucked up shit before, to know how really crazy they are. I don't doubt they're everywhere but that's just me. All Legion needed to do is snitch a little and I would be on my way.

"You scared or something?" I crossed my arms.

"Nah" He let the smoke leave his mouth "I just don't want you two fucking idiots to get me involved"

"We wont, we just need information" Eris said.

Legion looked somewhat nervous, he kept shaking his leg as if he was in a hurry to use the bathroom. He also kept turning his head, making sure no one was around the corner.

"Whats your deal?" I asked him, looking him up and down. He wouldn't stay still, theres no way someone would be watching.

Legion locked eyes with me, he wanted to tell me something but it seemed like he wasn't sure that was a good idea.

"Nicholas can help you" He finally told me

Nicholas?

The fuck can Nicholas do? Does he know about us?

Legion finished his cigarette and stepped on it, he walked inside the shop and we followed. Nicholas was talking with a customer but Legion interrupted. I became more anxious than before, I get all fucking weird sometimes when Nicholas is around. And now he knows Im a freaking demon? That's just great, I guess his nickname was worth it since he already knew. By looking at Nicholas expressions it seems like they were starting to have an argument.

"Isnt it great a human is gonna help us?" I randomly told Eris.

"We should be careful" Eris worried. I know damn well we should.

"If anything happens, you talk to him, he pisses me off" I said

Eris looked at me all weird and started laughing. He really thought this was a joke, I couldn't stand him since day one.

Legion and Nicholas stopped talking and started walking towards us. I was hoping they would tell me good news so we can get on with it. Nicholas sighed, and I couldn't bother to look at how his chest went up and down "Legion talked to me, but I rather discuss this in a comfortable and private area. Why don't you guys come to my place later on tonight so we can all talk" He said

I didn't wanna trust Nicholas, something was off but hes my only choice now since Legion doesn't have the balls to tell me anything.

"That's fine by me" I shrugged.

Nicholas smiled "Okay then" he patted my head "I'll call you"

I cant believe he just fucking did that? What am I? a dog?

"So it's settled then, we never talked just pay for our door" Legion pointed a finger at me and walked away as if he had no part of this conversation. The thought of going to Nicholas house disgusted me. He could fucking murder us for all I know, but it's better than him coming to where we live.

"Let's go" I hit Eris on the chest and headed outside as he followed me. Legion is such a coward, I don't know why he didn't bother to tell me, having a human do it for him might be a way to play safe.

"We still have some time before we go grocery shopping with Piper" I told Eris "What should we do?"

Eris wrapped his arm around my shoulder "Lets go check out some clothes!" He beamed.