Chapter 9-Control

[Ace's POV]

Someone has been following me for a while now.

But I got to admit, he's good. I can tell he's here but I can't pinpoint where he's located.

I think I should go all out...Nah... I'm really getting rusty, maybe I should take it slow? For practice? I can't decide...Hmm...I think I'll just play with him...no killing intent, of course.

I stopped running and quickly took off my blue contacts and put it in its case in my pocket. I pulled on my cap to keep my eyes hidden though. I can't risk it. But I kinda did when I told Killua...

Arghhhh!!! I SHOULD REALLY WORK ON MY ATTENTION SPAN!!!

I ruffled my hair in frustration making my hair messy and accidentally making my cap fall off with the pin. Shit. Killua's right, I am annoying, either way. 

My hair looked as if it were flying and it blocked my view. I qrabbed my pin and placed it in my pants pocket. But before I could grab my cap, a kunai hit it and stuck it to the ground. Tch. I almost forgot about him.

Multiple kunai came at me so I immediately grabbed the kunai from before and deflected the others. The sounds of the blades colliding was nonstop.

After getting my cap, I jumped on the nearest tree and hopped on the highest branch to dodge the rest. Where is that guy?

I looked over the direction where the kunai came from and jumped swiftly toward it. I immediately caught sight of him and jumped forward to attack him.

Once I was near, I was able to see him clearly. He had messy raven hair that could possibly cover his eyes. This eyes were a metalic grey. He was wearing a black coat with a white polo underneath and had a red striped necktie on as well. His pants were plain black that reached his also black shoes. He sure does like the color black...unlike me, my favorite is white...

I aimed a kick at his neck but he blocked it with his arm, leaving him with only a bruise. He then grabbed my leg and threw me towards a tree. I quickly flipped to avoid getting injured. I landed on the trunk of the tree and kicked with a force that left a dent on it. I pulled my arm back and clenched my hand into a fist and threw a punch at him and it successfully collided with his cheek, making him fall back. I grabbed his necktie forcefully.

I let my guard down as I stood over him and my blood red eyes met his black ones. I guess it's too late to hide them.

I put on my cap again since I feel uncomfortable without it, "Oi! Are you my predator? Or are you just hunting for fun? Or even..."I pointed at him accusingly, "Are you my prey?!"

He caught his breathe before smirking,"I can only say that you are my target, #343-kun. Though you are the only one who can tell if I am indeed your target." His voice monotone. Kun...He still thinks I'm a guy even with my hair down? Do I really look like a guy? I'm really starting to doubt my gender...

My nails instinctively turned sharper when he unexpectedly ripped his tie and tripped me then hid in the trees. I shouldn't have left my guard down...big mistake. He was light on his feet, I'll give him that. He even threw some kunai around to confuse me. 

I quickly stood up and tried to look around yet he somehow knew my blindspot, which was from behind. I felt a sharp pain at my back as I fell forwards. I was on all fours and coughing out blood, I looked back and saw that a kunai or two stabbed my shoulder. Why couldn't I sense it?

My eyes glowed a deeper red at the sight of my own blood. My head started to hurt, like what happened earler in trick tower when I was fighting with onee-chan's killer...Tch...I really should stop playing as if this was a game...

"You should stop hesitating, you know..."

My eyes widened when I heard a familar voice inside my head. I grasped onto my head painfully.

"You should kill off all threats or you'll die..." Memories of a black haired man flashed in my mind, his eyes void of emotion. Damn you...

Illumi...

-------------------------

[Third Person POV]

Ren was confused of his opponent's actions. His was screaming in pain yet there were no signs, other than the kunai stabbed at his shoulder. It isn't a deep wound...and a person of his caliber wounldn't react like this. And he's the infamous Stray Cat, no less...

But seeing him tense made him feel guilty. 'He's just a kid after all.' He thought. He regretted wounding him, but he couldn't show it in the face of battle.

He became alert when he felt the terrifying bloodlust coming from Ace. His eyes widened as he watched his target stand up lifelessly. At this point on, he knew that he was fighting a different opponent.

''What the hell...?''

//He still thinks Ace is a guy//

----------------------------
[Killua's POV]

I stopped walking when I sensed familiar bloodlust from far away. My grip on my skateboard tightened as I realized who it came from,''Ace...''

----------------------------

[Gon's POV]

I was still spying on Hisoka and Gittarackur in the bushes when their conversation was interuppted by a sudden burst of bloodlust. Ace??

Hisoka's grin widened before he licked his dry lips,''Ah~koneko-chan's letting her bloodlust out. It getting me excited.~''

Gittarackur's eyes widened a fraction, ''Oh, it's really her. You were right, Hisoka. I owe you one.'' He said.

''In exchange, as a prize, can I kill her?~''

Gittarackur glared at him then threatened him, ''Shall I kill you? Right here?''

Hisoka blinked in surprise,''Eh?~ Why is she so important? Killua, I can understand but why koneko-chan?~''

''I'll need her as a tool in the future but for now, I'm interested what's she's going to do.''

'What's he planning to do with Ace...?'

[Author's Note]

Question(s) of the day: How do you think Ace met Illumi before? And! How do you think she met Alluka???

And BTW, it was actually a coincidence that Killua and Ace look alike. Even before I made Ace's character design, I wanted to make a white haired OC with red eyes. White and red are my favorite colors...And when I realized they would look similar, I made her contacts blue, for the heck of it. Haha.

School is starting again...I'm not ready yet asdfgh
*cries in a corner*

Ace: Oh and remember! Author-san only owns me and other original characters in the story, like onee-chan and nee-san! Don't forget the story plot! She does not own the picture and HunterXHunter!!!