01

*Yawn* my phone alarm just started ringing making horrible noises informing me it's 6am and it was time that I got up

It was quarantine but for these past few days I was still walking up bright and early instead of 4pm everyday, I had plans.

For nearly a week now, I would wake up early to get myself ready and leave to take part in one of the biggest if not the biggest protest in history.

Many unforgettable and inhuman acts of violence were being performed towards the black community and other minorities and everyone was out protesting for what is right,

Getting the rapist and pedo of a president out!

And serving justice for all the innocent lives we all as a society had lost.

By 7am I had already taken a warm shower to get my body ready for all the aches waiting ahead for me,

I quickly walked out of the bathroom drenched in water and smooth like a baby's butt.

I already had my clothes prepared out for me on the bed, all the necessities; a pair of gloves, Goggles, face mask, hoodie,pants,some stretched long socks and lastly a pair of black boots.

I had to dress appropriately unless I wanted to get hurt from tear gas, pepper spray and other unfair weapons used on peaceful protesters,

Everyone was tired even police officers but you can't really complain, if you arrested those filthy killers maybe there won't be a protest in the first place.

As I was walking out with my backpack on filled with heavy stuff and keys, I check the time on my phone reading 7:37am

Oh crap! My train is gonna leave soon.

I hurriedly locked the door and ran down my street, heavy breathing and sweat forming on my forehead.

As I stop to catch my breath and check the time once again, from the corner of my eyes I see other people getting out of their house leaving for the nearest protest happening.

After a few minutes of running and speed walking I finally reach the train station, pay for my ticket and walk down the stairs tiredly, damn I finished my whole year's workout today.

Soon a train started approaching and stopped right in front of me and opened its doors welcoming me in,

I quickly walk in and find the closest seat available and sit down, plugging my earphones in and listening to some calming music.

An hour pass and people get in and out of the train and only few remain for the whole journey, out of all of them, two catch my eyes.

Two extremely tall men sitting down wearing all black,covering their face.

I couldn't map out their faces but the fact that they were on the right side made them extra hot

Fuck me daddy