03

"I- erm" come on think straight you idiot, "thank you so much" I planted a huge smile on my face.

I couldn't see anything beside his eyes, he stared into my eyes and his eyes grew smaller informing me he's probably smiling back.

"Oh don't worry about it, it's completely fine. Are you ok?" wow what a gentleman.

"Oh yeah! Don't worry about me"

I was so lost in his eyes I did not notice that this man had long dreadlocks coming out of his helmet.

"Could I get your name, if you don't mind?" I asked hoping he'd also give me his address

"I'm sorry but I won't be able to give you my real name but I go for some nicknames, you can call me Riot." Well that crushed my dreams of us having children and living in Bora Bora together but at least it's something right?

"That's alright, I'm Y/N"

"Nice name" he seemed worried and uninterested,ouch might as well snap my neck now

He lend me his hand pulling me up and checking if I have any cuts or scratches

Oh god wanna check inside my pants too? I got a huge cut there ;)

"You seem fine, no cuts or anything but for your safety, stick around in case you get caught in some trouble again" he said whilst looking around.

Damn he pitied me? At least I can stick around and maybe get some other information, if he has a girlfriend, if he'd like one, how many kids he'd like etc.

"Sooo" dragging the o's trying to start conversations. "Are you here alone?" Come on of course I knew he wasn't I saw him on the train with another man in the same suit but I can't tell him that, he'd think I'm a stalker.

"No, I'm actually here with a friend, if you don't mind I'm gonna go look for him." He told me whilst walking towards the main road once again

"Sure, mind if I join you? I could give you company?" Oh god I sound like a beg

"Yeah...sure...come" motioning his hand telling me to follow.

"Sooo what are you doing here?" God what a stupid question obviously he's here protesting what else, thank goodness someone stopped him before answering.

"There you are Enzo!" a tall man shouted from the crowd, fast walking towards us with his hands waving in the air.

"We are not supposed to say our real names,Tank" Riot said from beside me.

Ooo Enzo, easy to moan it out

"Sorry, my bad" The man said.

"Y/N, meet Tank-Tank meet Y/N" Enzo said introducing Tank and I to eachother.

He was super tall around 7feet? And had no dreadlocks or any hair coming out of his helmet.

"Hi, Y/N" the man said.