24

Tank dragged his hand down the side of my face and my heart skipped a beat as he lustfully stared into my eyes.

His bright eyes trailed down my body and he moved his hand along side, he stepped forwards making me step back until he pushed me up against the side of a table.

His veiny hand wrapped around my neck, he squeezed loose enough for me to breathe fine but tight enough for me to get weak in my knees.

All this sexual tension made me forget about the noble man who was now leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and watching, entertained.

Tank let go of my neck and grabbed both my thighs picking me up which instantly made me wrap my arms around his neck and wrap my legs around his petite waist.

His eyes traced to my lips as he scanned my lips just before crashing his against mine, I closed my eyes and tightened my grip around his waist pulling him even closer.

As we fought for dominance, Riot eyeballed our every move as his own grew in a closed place. He slowly rubbed as he watched and grew impatient.

Meanwhile, Tank and I fought for dominance. I moved my hips as close to him possible and grew desperate and slowly moved my hips to dry him his bulge.

He finally let go as we both gasped for air, both our lips pink and swollen.

As I raised my hand to remove his shirt, he grabbed my hand and signalled no, "uh uh."

The man released himself out of my grip and moved to the side as he signalled Riot to move over and claim his spot with a simple tilt of his head.

I watched the individual walk over and stop in front of me. He gracefully grabbed all of my hair and tossed my head to the side revealing my bare neck.

He proceeded towards my neck and placed a small kiss on it and soon started working his magic, my eyes rolling to the back of my head and my grip on his waist tightened as a few moans escaped my lips.

He quickly picked one of my hands off his waist and indicated me to grab it myself so I followed along. Without stopping himself, he placed both hands under each of my thighs and pulled me closer towards him, to the edge of the table.

His bulge poking me in my genital area as I moved my hips to pleasure myself more.

Without any hesitation, he pulled away and unzipped his pants and let it drop down to his ankles. The precum visible on the boxer as it throbbed and the veins popped out strong.

I pushed him a few steps back and got down on my knees admired.

A view that shouldn't be free but aren't I lucky?

I pulled his underwear down and it flew out, I let my fingers touch and trail the strong veins which made even a huge man like himself flinch.

With no hesitation I took it all in and Riot moaned out loud incredibly loud. Luckily the rooms were all sound proof. Every single one.

Multiple places to strip down and fuck like animals.

A tear escaped my eye as I bobbed my head continuously until screamed out loud and cummed all up in my mouth,  the salty, warm, white liquid filled my mouth and helped itself down my throat.

I stood up and brushed my sore knees before staring into his sweet brown eyes as I licked every last bit of his children that escaped onto my lips turning him on even more.

Both our heads turned to the amused man clapping, "my turn."

Heyyy y'all :)
Sorry for the rather late uploads, I've noticed many people have become disinterested due to the wait and stopped reading. I'm sorry I will try my best to update it as much as possible.

Thanks to everyone else who stuck around <3