17

The car parked and I unbuckled my seatbelt whilst Riot unbuckled his, I crawled on to his lap and he attacked my lips.

Unable to control my hormones, my hip grinder across his, as he kissed down my neck and pulled my shirt down exposing my collarbones.

I had never seen this desperate side of him however I liked it very much.

Swear at me pleaseeee

He grabbed on to my waist and pushed me down and moved me harder. Moans leaving both our mouths left to right.

I guess we were being a little too aggressive and woke up the sleeping beauty at the back, a fragile sleeper.

"Are you guys serious?" The man rubbed his eyes and yawned. Both our heads turned back to a rather disappointing look from the freakiest of the group.

My face reddened and I started flushing, I buried my face into the crook of riots neck feeling humiliated. Riot turned his face to look forwards feelings embarrassed himself.

Tank pushed himself up and peeked his head through the middle to look at both of us, feeling awkward.

"Comeon man you know we are not supposed to be late, even for a minute. Look at the time." With no hesitations, riot checked him phone and something sparked in him.

"Im sorry," he helped me back to my seat and zipped up his pants indicating me to do the same.

Riot quickly turned on the car and reversed out of the dark muddy road and back to the highway.

"If your so horny, come to the back baby." Tank said while moving his hand under my chin to pull my head to face him and smirked.

Once again my face went red as if someone pinched me,

Stop the car I wanna ride something else.

He let go of my chin and leaned back to his warm seat, I stayed in that position still looking at him until he winked and I quickly realised I was still staring like a creep.

I avert my gaze to the front and hid my face from both of the men, still feeling ashamed of how horny I was getting these past few days.

Time passed and we passed many trees and houses, I lost count of how many exactly I had counted and soon started feeling tired. I rested my head onto the cold window, the sound of the rain hitting the roof and window strangely calmed my tensed body and my eyes rested.

A sudden touch to my shoulder awoke me all confused and defensive, "calm down, it's me." I blinked a few times before my vision became clear and I  opened my eyes to meet riot's.

"We are here, let's go." He said softly and moved out the car closing the door behind him and walked around the car to my side knocking on the window.

I straightened my spine and unbuckled the seatbelt as he opened the door and helped me out, closing the door after me.

I observed the building in front of me, it was dark blue and all the glasses tinted. It resembled a factory or some sort of warehouse. I looked around to see no other buildings in sight, very secretive.

A man held my shoulders and turned me around to face him, " when we go inside, I want you to be sensible and not act stupid." Riot said

"I might have a soft spot for you but i cannot promise you they do."