08

"I-I'm so sorry I didn't mean to walk in, I didn't know you was naked" riot said whilst handing me a towel.

"Is your ass ok? Want me to kiss it well?" Tank laughed and helped me up.

This was the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to me, for ego reasons Im gonna need to jump off a building.

"Come on, I'll give you something to wear" Riot said as he offered me a hand asking to follow him to his room and tank tracked behind.

Riot pointed at the bed signalling me to sit down and I followed, I watched as he went through his closet to look for something smaller but none to his surprise everything was huge.

He handed me a large navy T-shirt which was probably perfect for him and some pants.

He grabbed Tank's wrist and walked towards the door, " if you need anything just ask" he said before walking out.

"Yeahhh, anything." Tank winked before getting pulled out by Riot.  

Riot was like a protective boyfriend whereas Tank was like a horny teenager.

Without any time wasted, I wore the clothes provided which made me look like a beggar and walked out to the kitchen.

I was starving and i wasn't so sure of how long I was unconscious.

I walked out to be met with a sweet scent of food and a handsome pair of men smiling at me.

Tank tapped on the seat next to him and I went over and sat down, even thought he had said him and riot would cook for me, I could only see riot cooking and let me tell you it smelled delicious.

Riot turned around and asked, " are you ok? How's your bum?" He made me feel so safe.

"It's ok, the pain will disappear soon" I responded with my jaw clenched.

It was so hard to sit down when you had just fallen on your ass.

Riot commanded Tank to go and get some medicine for me and without any complains he stood up from his seat and walked out of the kitchen.

As soon as Tank had left, Riot leaned over the counter with both his hand tightly grabbing the edges making the veins on his arms more noticeable and looked into my eyes, his eyes were golden brown and reminded me of honey. He licked his pink lips before saying,

" You were not supposed to see our faces nor our house, I hope we can come to an agreement without any fuss"