12

I sat down gracefully as the men continued, with my legs crossed and my hands on the arm rests.

Soon the men had stopped kissing to take a deep breath in, Tank spat out all the saliva formed in his mouth on to the bed sheets and Riot got off.

They both stared at me and in sync asked, "happy?" With a rather surprising annoyed face.

"Oh oh," I waved my finger, " lets not act like you didn't enjoy that as much as I did."

Tank immediately got off from his position and stood straight in front of me, he took my hands and placed them on his own body. I caressed his skin and dragged my hands down to where his friend stood tall.

He flinched from the touch of my cold hands but soon relaxed.

I dragged my tongue up from the base to the tip making him let out a quiet moan, I circle around his tip without taking it fully in, I liked teasing him.

Impatiently, he grabbed my hair and pushed my head all the way down and let out a loud groan.

Water pooled up in my eyes as he moved my head to his liking.

Riot sat on the edge of the bed rubbing himself to the live scene performing in front of him, pre-cum filling up.

Not even 5 minutes later, Tank had enough and exploded in my mouth,moaning out loudly. The salty warm liquid being forced down my throat, "swallow." He said between his heavy breathing.

Cum in my eyes, I wanna see your kids.

He let go of my head and I instantly slipped it out of my mouth, saliva strings connecting us together.

My eyes dropped at the giant figure playing with his penis with his eyes closed moaning softly, I moved Tank out of the way and stood up slipping my pants off.

I pushed Tank to sit down onto the bed and kissed him gently on his lips before moving up to Riot who yet had to notice that I was standing ahead of him, watching.

I moved his hand off making his eyes open and put both my knees either side of him, slipping it in.

An incredibly loud moan left both our mouths and I dropped my head onto his shoulder. He placed his hands on to my waist and helped move my hips.

"Hey, don't leave me out"