14

I pulled a nearby chair and sat down in front facing them both with my legs spread open and leaning forwards teasing them.

I could see a rush of red spreading across Riot's face as Tank smirked and repositioned himself, spreading his legs wider and leaning back.

I was growing to love teasing them even though both men took it through different perspectives. Riot would get embarrassed and shy whilst Tank would enjoy it and live in the moment.

"Can you kindly close your legs please," Riot spoke.The stick in his pants grew taller and became more visible. "Could you kindly lower your dick please." I responded back with a similar response.

"Stop it," he said with an unreadable face and closed my legs himself, Tank sat in the same position just with a disappointed expression now.

I frowned and crossed my arms above my chest and leaned back against the chair, "so what's so urgent?" I insisted.

What was so important that had to ruin me getting dicked down by two hot men at once?

"As I told you already, you were not supposed to see our faces nor our location s-" before he could finished the other interrupted. "You told her already?" Tank snapped.

What was so important that was getting those two extremely strong men to act up?

"I might have, I didn't tell her completely, yet" Riot reassured and turned back to look at me.

Tank sighed and relaxed back down to a comfortable place. "Tomorrow, early in the morning we'll have to take you somewhere. Don't create a scene or any suspicion, you don't want to anger them.Also no getting out without permission, understood?"Riot threatened.

I nodded even though I was still confused on what was going on and who was them.

How does he go from fucking me to threatening me in a matter of minutes.

Riot stood up and without anymore words took the now cold plate of food and warmed it up. Tank followed up after him and pulled me up from my seat, "come, eat before going to bed. You have a big day ahead."

It felt like the words went in from one ear and went out the other, nothing they were saying made any sense.

Still brain dead, I trailed after the man pulling me to the kitchen to eat the food that was already prepared by Riot before things escalated quickly.

I sat down in the middle and both men sat either side of me with all the plates already now warm and in front of us.

I hesitated by the looks but soon gave up and took a bite, even if it looked bad the taste was surprisingly likeable.

Half way into my food I felt a warm hand on my left thigh, I looked up to see none the less Tank eating his food normally as if nothing was happening under the table.

He slithered his hand up knowing that I had no underwear on, sending shivers down my body.

The hand suddenly squeezed my thigh making me cough, "hey are you ok?" Riot asked worriedly pushing a glass towards my hand and pouring ice cold water into it for me to drink.

"Y-yeah" I grabbed the glass and chucked down the water. I could hear Tank chuckling under his breath and apparently Riot could too, " what's so funny?" He asked curiously.

"Nothing." A plain stop.

I rapidly finished my food with tank's hand still all over my thigh and quickly stood up, I walked to the sink and and turned on the water washing the plate and putting it aside with the other clean plates.

"Im just gonna go to my room," I murmured and walked to my door, opening it and closing it gently behind me. I walked towards the bed and laid down, a soft yet springy bed.

Nothing special happened that night,

Even though I was hoping that both the guys would break down the door and storm in fully naked and hard ready to continue where we left off.

Slowly my eyes shank down and I got swallowed into a world of nothingness.

If you haven't watched 365 dni what are you doinggg! It's the hottest movie ever and personally tops 50 shades of grey🤭