16

The car was silent, no one dared to speak another word. I rested my head against the cold window and looked up to the dark clouds and followed a few raindrops down to the ground.

Easily bored, I sat up straight and turned my head to look at what the others were up to. I leaned over the arm rest in the middle to look over at Tank, sitting quietly with his earphones on;leaned back, legs spread wide open and eyes closed. No wonder he was silent.

I gently moved back to my normal position and straightened the wrinkly t-shirt. I lift my head to look at the gentleman sitting beside me driving at his own pace, legs stretched out with one hand on the steering wheel and one on his lap.

Ok but that's hot.

A little teasing wouldnt hurt nobody right?

Fearlessly, I moved my hand and placed it on top of his before turning my head to look at the road as if nothing was happening.

From the corner of my eye I could notice Riot looking down upon my hand on his and observing it,it's as if I could feel a ray of laser coming out of his eyes burning my skin.

Embarrassed, I removed my hand from above his and placed it on my own thigh, I didn't have the nerve to make eye contact with the man after humiliating myself.

I rubbed my hand on my tight and wiped the sweat that wouldnt stop filling my hand up due to nervousness.

I noticed Riot glancing over at me every second as if he had something in mind.

You wanna fuck baby?

Once again I leaned my head on the glass and looked out when I felt a familiar warm hand on my thigh where my own hand was placed moments ago.

It sent a shiver up my spine and my face swiftly got red, I could feel his hand caressing my soft thigh. Squeezing and rubbing.

I leered at the individual driving calmly whilst driving me crazy. He had an unreadable face just like always and kept his head straight,to the road.

Soon his hand moved up to my inner thigh, massaging and making me want more.

In revenge, I slithered my hand onto his growing bulge, I rubbed it a few times taking a moan out of his mouth. Without any notice I unzipped his trousers and slipped them down a little whilst Riot ogled at me.

A bright green fabric had been exposed and so did his pre-cum. Unexpectedly, he had somehow gotten access to under my pants. I suddenly stopped at the feel of a cold touch to my clit, rolling my eyes back and burying my head into the headrest, moaning out loud.

A flush of pleasure filled my body however it did not stop me, I pulled his boxers down to reveal his dick fully hard and standing up proud.

Unholy lollipop

Just as I licked the tip, he slid a finger in making both of us moan out delicately, worried about the man asleep at the back.

Without any hesitation, He took a right turn off the highway and into a mysterious dirt road with a bunch of bumps and drove a little further in where there were no other cars nor houses, similar to a forest.

The trees covered the car up from the back and I knew straight away were this was about to go.

Impregnate me.