02

I had already arrived at the protest and unfortunately me and those two tall men had parted ways but I'm sure I'll see them again,

If not in real life then in my dreams

I checked my phone to see that it was already quarter past 10 am and the place was half empty

As I exited the station, my stomach growled begging for food so I decided to stop at the nearest convenient store and grab myself some snacks.

I went in and bought a sandwich and some snacks and already paid for them, now walking out and still no presence of those extremely hot tall men.

Maybe they were going to a cosplay party?

I sat at the nearest bench and ate some of the food I bought and played games on my phone waiting for the place to be filled up with people, ready to fuck some shit up.

Time passed and it was already 1pm and by then the whole place was filled and we had already started protesting, shouting and screaming for justice to be served.

I was in the frontline, I didn't fear what has gonna happen to me as long as the future generation got the freedom they deserved and justice was served to all the innocent black people murdered and locked up.

Not long after the police started getting violent, throwing tear gas, shooting rubber bullets, spraying pepper spray etc.

Not noticing the police had throw tear gas at my feet, I started getting trapped in that dangerous gas.

Someone had pushed me out of the way, picking up the tear gas and throwing it back to the enemies.

The gas had filled the air and I couldn't see who had just saved me,

"Come on let's get out of here" they said.

They had a very deep and masculine voice that sounded like they just woke up which made me assume it was a man.

He grabbed my wrist and wrapped his arm around my waist and helped me out of there, taking me around the corner where it was all safe.

He finally let go and sat me down on the floor asking if I was ok and that's when I looked up and saw who saved me.

It was one of the tall men on the train who I wanted to pipe.