09

What was that supposed to mean?

"But you bought me here yourself?" I asked with a confused look on my face.

"Well bringing you to the hospital would mean us signing papers and documents which would put our identity at risk." He replied with a 'duh' look on his face.

I mean it does make sense but he can't blame me for something I didn't ask for.

"And me being here doesn't put your identity at risk?" I questioned.

"No unless you try something stupid" he said as he heard footsteps approaching. He removed his hands off the counter and straightened his apron and soon acted as if nothing happened.

Are they gonna kill me? Please fuck me before murdering me

"I think I found it?" Tank walked in with a tube of some kind of cream.

"What took you so long?" Riot asked as he started taking the pan full of food off the stove and placing it on the counter.

"I didn't know which one it was" tank shrugged and sat down next to me.

He looked over at me and smirked, "want me to massage it in?"

"I-" once again my face had gone a bright pink

"Come on we all saw eachother naked now, would hurt getting some help from your friend" he shook my shoulder and smiled.

It would be nice to have him play with my cheeks.

"I- erm" I couldn't get the words out. "Comeonnn" Tank tried persuading me.

And it worked

"Sure, why not?" I said out of no where with confidence

Where did these balls come from, for someone who can't even say no without feeling bad.

"Wait really?" Tank asked looking a little shocked as if he didn't expect me to agree.

"Why, changed your mind?" I smiled now making him blush.

Oh how the tables have turned

"No, no come" Tank stood up and grabbed my wrist dragging me towards his bedroom.

My heart skipped a beat from excitement.

I turned back to see Riot following us...

Wait what?