• 01 •

I need you girl, wae honja saranghago honjaseoman ibyeolhae

My phone is ringing but I kept on ignoring it. I was in my deep beautiful slumber when it started to repeatedly play this song.

Grumbling, I lazily took my phone from my side desk and checked who the annoying caller is. Scrunching my eyes to adjust my vision, I read the name and it's just my best friend.

Ignoring it, I placed my phone back. I then rolled my body to the other side of my bed, away from the sound.

But it kept ringing and I got irritated. I sat up and accepted the call.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! Stop being rude! Why are you trying to annoy me this early in the morning?!" With that, I ended the call and threw it at the couch near my bed.

He didn't call again. I closed my eyes for the second time but my drowsiness was just gone. I began to wonder why was he even calling me.

What time is it anyway? I looked at the clock and saw it was fifteen minutes before it strikes 8 o'clock. The sun had already risen but there's still a cool breeze of air.

Just then, lightning struck me as I realize something.

I have classes today! I'm late!!

⋆ ✧ ⋆ ✧ ⋆ ✧ ⋆

Running, I rushed up stairs to reach my classroom that is located at the fifth floor of our building.

Why does it have to be at the top floor? Just whyy?

It's actually my second week here at the university as a freshman student. Jeon Jungkook and I are taking the same course which is photography. I'm lucky that I already know someone here so I do not have to worry about being alone.

We have been classmates throughout high school and we were both photojournalists at our school's newspaper. We were just plain acquaintances until one night...

*flashback*

It's a Sunday evening. I am in my room watching the movie "50 First Dates" on my laptop when I got a call from an unregistered number.

"Hello. Who's this?"

"........"

"Hello?" I said while furrowing my brows.

Silence - that's what I got as a reply.

But instead of ending the call, I waited for that person to say something. I can hear his/her stable breathing through the phone's static.

Minutes passed and I finally heard a deep voice coming from the caller.

"See you tomorrow, Jennie Kim." And with that, he ended the call.

His voice sent shivers down to my spine. What did he mean by that? Is he some kind of a stalker? Maybe, it's just a prank. But he knows my name...

Instead of continuing the movie, I went to sleep to shrug off my scary thoughts.

But the following day, I was taken aback because at the front of our house is the famous Jeon Jungkook.

His back is facing me but I'm a hundred percent sure it's him. What is he doing here?

I stood there frozen at my place. When he finally noticed my presence, he turned his head to face me.

He looked at me straight in the eyes. With his cherry lips, he made a mischievous grin and walked towards me. He then took my books that I was carrying.