• 05 •

Monday classes ended and we're given a bunch of assignments with tomorrow as the deadline. If I wanted to finish them, I should better start doing it now.

"Hey, Jennie! Have you heard what the other students are talking about?" I am packing my things when Irene bothered me with another of her gossip. I swear this girl already knows everything.

"What now?" I said nonchalantly.

"B.I and Jisoo are dating. And I heard that B.I. is actually Taehyung's brother. Now that's what we call tea."

I stood up from where I was sitting but I barely moved after because of shock. Hanbin's dating his brother's ex-girlfriend?

Irene giggled after seeing my reaction. "Finally, a gossip that you're interested in."

I blinked for a few times and shook my head. "It's just that Hanbin's our friend."

"Whatever. So to continue, I heard that the two brothers were close with Jisoo, who was their childhood friend. All of them basically grew up together. But ever since Taehyung and Jisoo became a couple in college, B.I. was never seen to hang out with them again. And now that Jisoo and Taehyung broke up, B.I. entered the picture and started dating her." She smiles as she ended her story, looking proud that she knows all of these.

As I process what she said, I remember the scene of what happened the other day when I encountered the three of them. So that just answered some of my questions.

"Yah! You're close with B.I. right? Has he never told you anything about this?" She asked, broking my trance.

"No. We only spend time together when we see each other at the corridor, but when we do talk, we barely share our personal lives." It's true, we are close but not to the point that he opens up things about me.

"Hm. Maybe you could ask him when given the chance?" She wiggled her eyes at me to which I ended up rolling mine.

"Don't try to influence me with being gossipy. You can do that while I on the other hand will continue to mind my own business. Just to keep the balance." I said seriously and she scoffed.

I know I'm a hypocrite. I wanted to know the whole story behind the three of them, but it's not my place to just go to Hanbin and ask him. He's a very private person and I respect him.

"By the way, Irene, I'll be going to the library. Wanna join me?"

"Me in the library? I don't think so." She says laughing.

⋆ ✧ ⋆ ✧ ⋆ ✧ ⋆

I am on my way to the library but was stopped in my tracks when I saw Hanbin and Jisoo coming my way. I don't know but I felt so awkward after knowing bits of their story.

I was about to turn around when someone placed his hand on my shoulder, pushing me to continue my walk.

I shifted my gaze at the man and saw Taehyung, smiling mischievously as he looks straight ahead.

"Yah, what do you thing you're doing?" I whisper-shouted while I try to remove his grip on me.

He only held me closer and tighter as he places his lips closer to my ear. "Just shut up and follow my lead."

"Why would I do that?" My voice went higher this time.

But before I even knew it, his lips met mine, shutting me from talking any further. I stood there frozen.