• 09 •

I woke up, not expecting my day would be ruined by this man in front of me. What is Taehyung's deal anyway, thinking he could just barge into my house and introduce himself as my boyfriend?

"Not hungry?" He asked while grinning at me like a madman. If only I could rip that beautiful face of his.

Wait, beautiful? Ew.

I let go of the utensils in my hand and avoided his gaze. "I lost my appetite."

My family was shocked and confused at first but they still ended up inviting him for lunch. But no matter how much they try to act welcoming, my brother doesn't seemed to be fond of him. What can I say? I'm his dearest little sister.

They were asking him questions after questions but he was quick enough to make up stories without a buckle. All I can do was anticipate his answers and well, I'm amazed how he can smoothly lie to my family.

"Princess, I told you already I like how your body looks. You don't need a diet."

I scoffed out my drink and hastily looked at him. My eyes then landed on my parents who were eyeing each other, obviously flustered with how straightforward Taehyung is.

"Diet? You should see how much of a bear she is when she munch all the food. I'm telling you she's no princess." My brother joked while chuckling.

"Yah! I do not!"

"Aw, don't be shy princess. It's okay, I accept you for who you are even if your appetite is bigger than mine." Taehyung winked at me.

I suddenly stood up and they all looked to me. I can't take this anymore! Can I punch him? Just this time?

"What are you doing here, Taehyung?"

"I want to meet your family."

"Okay, you already met them. Now what?"

"Honey, calm down. Your boyfriend was just teasing you." My mom uttered while she patted my back. Oh, if she only knew.

"Well, I likewise want you to meet my family." He said innocently as he forced up a smile.

⋆ ✧ ⋆ ✧ ⋆ ✧ ⋆

I kept fidgeting on my seat as Taehyung calmly drove his car. After my family was done interrogating him, they allowed me to go with him as long as he promise to take me home early.

I can't believe how quick they are to give me away. Just because I never had a boyfriend doesn't mean I'll be single forever.

He then reached something from the back seat and placed it on my lap.

"Here. Change into this."

I curiously opened the paper bag and realized it was a piece of clothing. I displayed it in the air to have a good look on it and soon enough, my eyes widened.

It was a black dress with an intricate lacing. It was beautiful but was too short for my liking.

"You want me to wear this in front of your family?"

He chuckled before glancing at me for a second. "Don't be too excited, princess. You will meet my family but not today. We're going out for a party."