• 04 •

I'm frozen at my spot. Shock is evident on my face as I didn't expect to be seeing both of them, especially a crying Taehyung.

As much as I want to respect their privacy, my curiosity pushed me to sneak on them to hear what they were talking about.

Getting closer and closer, I suddenly fell on my steps. Poopy! I immediately lowered my head and let my long locks of hair cover my face.

I'm contemplating to run away as fast as I can but before I can do it, someone harshly grabbed my wrist and pulled me up to stand on my feet.

As I dare to look at the person holding me, there I saw the enraged eyes of Taehyung. His eyes that were still wet from the tears he shed awhile ago is now full of anger as he stares deep into my soul.

I suddenly shifted my gaze to look at Jisoo, but she's not there anymore. She must have walked away after she realized someone has been listening to their conversation. Me.

His grip tightened even more after he got a good look on my face. I can feel my hands already numbing, but I can't utter any words nor move away from him.

"What's your problem?" His growl sent shivers down to my spine.

I can only look away as my eyes were starting to tear up because of the pain in my wrist.

He harshly pulled me again closer to him, forcing me to look at him.

"What makes you think you can eavesdrop on someone else's conversation?! Because of you, she left!" He screamed at me.

Fear - the only emotion I can feel right now.

Someone then removed Taehyung's hard grip from my wrist and instead held it carefully with his warm hand. It's Hanbin.

The two men are now face to face, giving each other death glares. It's like they were talking with each other using only their eyes and they understood.

Taehyung smirked as he brushed his cheeks with the back of his hand to remove the tears left on his face.

"Isn't this scene too familiar for the both of us?" Taehyung said mischievously.

Hanbin didn't budge with his glare. "Don't you dare hurt her."

Taehyung shifted his gaze at me and thought for a moment. He smiled. "This won't be the last, princess. You owe me."

He walked pass us, intentionally letting his toned shoulder touch Hanbin's.

But before he can go farther away from us, Hanbin said something I never expected to hear.

"Mom said to come home early. Grandpa will be visiting for dinner."

Taehyung gave an okay sign as he continues to walk away.

I was shocked. Mom? Grandpa?

Hanbin then checked my wrist, letting his gentle touch caress my skin.

"Does it hurt?" He asked worriedly.

As much as I can still feel the pain, I didn't bother to answer but asked him instead. "You two are brothers??"

He was taken aback at first but he then chuckled with my reaction. "Yes. We are."

"How come I didn't know that.. Irene knows a lot of gossips but she never told me about this.." I mumbled to myself. But I guess he heard it since he replied.

"I prefer not letting other people know we're brothers. That's why I introduce myself as B.I. since the students know Taehyung has a brother named Hanbin."