The Prank (Part 1)

Prompt: could you write a story about a girl and her baby sister who are hanging out with the girls boyfriend. The two girls pull a prank on the boyfriend and he tickles them both as revenge.
———————————————————————————
Alyssa sat down on the sofa as she watched her baby sister draw one of her 'masterpieces' again, this time it was a girl, or was it a tree? or a boy with really long  green hair? Either way, she relaxed watching her film waiting for her boyfriend to finish his call. Millie her baby sister jumped up waking Alyssa up from her trance of thoughts.
"ALLY ALLY ALLY, look what I drawed" she shouted shoving her, very glittery, wet picture in her face.
"Wow, Millie! That's amazing" she smiled, trying to make out what the picture was.
"That's you, and that's me, and that's mummy and that's daddy and that's Jack." She said pointing to each person.
"And that's an interesting choice of hair for mum" she laughed looking at her mums felt tip blue hair. Millie let out a giggle.
"That's when Mummy refused to get up so Daddy splashed water all over her" she laughed thinking about that memory last month. But it was enough to give her an idea.
"Millie, do you want to have some fun?" Millie looked at Alyssa eagerly nodding her head. "Without Jack seeing, do you wanna go to the bathroom , full up a bowl of water?"
"Why?" She asked.
"You'll see, just hurry so he doesn't come back to soon" She said ushering her out the door. Millie ran to the bathroom and filled the biggest bowl she could find with water. Alyssa strategically told her to do all of the work, because she knew that Jack has a soft spot for Millie when it came to stuff like this. Not a second later, Millie came barging through the door with a giant bowl of cold water.
"K sis, all you're going to do is wait behind the door, then when I shout 'now' I want you to splash it all over Jack"
"But what if-
"Quick get behind the door" she said half whispering but shouting. As she saw Jacks shadow coming round the corner.
"Sorry that took so long, my mum wouldn't stop-
"NOW" Alyssa yelled. Before Jack could comprehend what was going on he got drenched by an ice cold bucket of water. He turned around and looked at both the laughing girls with a playful look on his face that Alyssa didn't like the look of.
"RUN" she shouted as she picked up her sister charging up her stairs.
Due to the fact that Alyssa was carrying a not-the-lightest little person, she was slowed down considerably. She sprinted up to her room and went round her bed while he blocked the door. She was trapped.
Alyssa managed to dodge Jack amazingly while running out of the door in victory. She then sprinted down the stairs into her family room. But because of the giant coffee table in the middle of the room it caused her to abruptly stop which gave Jack the perfect few seconds to catch them.
"Gotcha" he shouted wrapping his arms round them both. He managed lift Millie up in one arm picking her up from behind, and hand Alyssa secured behind his other arm.
"Eeugghhhh, your all wet!" Shouted Millie, as if he was meant to have magically dried in that 20 seconds. Trying to get out of his impossibly strong grip, though miserably failing.
"Oh yeah, and who's fault is that?" He laughed looking at them both.
"She was the one who did it" Alyssa said pointing the finger at Millie.
"ONLY BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME TO" shouted back Millie.
Jack walked over to the sofa and sat down, both of them still in his grip, struggling. Millie was currently sitting on his left knee, while Alyssa was half on his right half on the sofa because of her pointless moving.
"So who's fault was it?" He asked, getting an idea.
"HERS" they both said at the same time. He then snakes his arms further round both their waists and dug his fingers in their sides and belly. Both of the girls screamed a very similar scream and broke into a laugher.
"JAHAHAHAHAHAHAHCCCKKKKKKK STOAHAHAHAPPPPPPPPP, IIMMMM SAHAHAHRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY" shouted Alyssa wriggling around in Jacks grip. Jack just laughed at Alyssa and Millie struggling.
"Princess, your adorable" he whispered into Alyssa ears knowing it would make her blush. He stopped tickling Alyssa for a while and turned his attention to Millie,
"So Millie, I hear you were the one who splashed me" he said, saying it against her neck so it would send goosebumps down her neck.
"Jaaahahaahacckkkkk" she gently giggled.
"Millie, I think you deserve to be punished" he teased.
He started wrapped both his arms around Maisie stomach, still holding Alyssa in place, and gently started tickling and squeezing her sides.
"JAAHAHAHAHAAHCCCCKKKKK, STAHAHAHAHAAHAPPPP, ITTT WAHAHSSSSS ALLYYYSSSSSAHAHAHAAAAAA" she bucked and squealed, attempting to push his arms off.
But her tiny self was no match for Jacks well-built 19 year old figure.
"HOOAHAHWWWW MUCCCHH DOO YOUUU WEIGHHHHHHH???" Millie questioned as she tried to push his massive arm off her.
"Are you calling me fat?" He laughed while his fingers dug into her tiny armpits, sending Millie into silent laughter. His fingers slowed down, which then startled a now relaxed Alyssa, by attacking the whole of her mid-section.
"JAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHACCKKKKKK, ILLLLL DUUAHAHAHMMMMPPPPP YOUUUUU I SWEEARARARRRRRRR" Jack just smirked.
"Yeah, we both know you love me too much for that" he shot back cockily, as he stabbed all of his fingers in her armpits which almost made her go up 10ft into the air.
He tickled them both for about 5 minutes longer exploring al the same areas but getting different hilarious reactions.
He then decided to go in for the kill. He stabbed his finger in Alyssa's hyper sensitive belly button, knowing from experience it was her most ticklish area. At the same time he blew a raspberry right in the middle of Millies stomach warning screams and laugh ether from both.
"AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHWHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA"
They both screamed of laughter while tears streamed from Alyssa's eyes. Millie shook her head in laughter as she tried to push Jacks head away.
But luckily for both of them his tickling finally slowed down. They're laughter slowly died down, as they both remained on his lap. Millie started weakly slapping him on the chest, which caused Alyssa to burst out laughing.
"Hey, I'll do this all again if your not careful" he teased tightening his grip.
"You wouldn't" Alyssa challenged.
"What makes you so sure?"
"Because Millie has already run off" she laughed pointing at the girl who was currently running for the door up to her bedroom.
"Well, what about you?" He laughed as is arms snakes around her waist trapping her arms. He suddenly dug all ten fingers up and down her midsection.
"AHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH, JAAHAHACCKKKKK, YOOUURRREEEE SOOOO SLEEEPINNNNGGGG OOAHAHNNN THE COOUUUCCHHHHHH" she screamed. While Jack just laughed knowing she wouldn't follow through.
Oh gosh, she thought, how did Millie get out of this?