The Science Experiment

Prompt: A girl is looking for quick money, signs up to a scientific trial. She didn't know what it was, but when she gets there, they strap her down to a table and have her test a tickle machine, which eventually breaks and they can't figure out how to turn it off.
———————————————————————————
Olivia searched and searched her laptop for a job. It had been the sixth day and she was already behind in her rent. At this point anything would do, it just needed to be quick. She was scrolling fast until she came across a webpage:
LOOKING FOR A FEMALE PARTICIPANT 18+ TO PARTICIPATE AND HELP WITH A SCIENTIFIC MACHINE. YOU WILL GET £5,000 FOR THE WHOLE DAY AND BE PAID STRAIGHT AFTER THE SESSION.
Olivia hesitantly re read it and considered it. What choice did she have? And what was the harm in putting her name down? She could easily cancel if she wanted to. She clicked the link to sign up and was met with a profile she had to fill in. Olivia frowed when she saw the page. Why did they want to know what she looked like? But then she remembered it was something, the ad said it was scientific so maybe this experiment thing only worked in certain people. She filled out the profile:
Name: Olivia Winters
Age: 18
Height: 5'5
Show size: 8
Hair colour: Blonde
Eye colour: Blue
Build: (she circled Athletic, curvy and toned)
She looked at her completed profile and read the requirements: Must be 18 or over, must come to the session in short shorts and a tank top- might be required to take these off so wear sports bra and panties under neath. I wonder what science thing this is. She thought. But she shrugged it off, mainly because that's what she wore anyway so it's not like it would be anything different, she was only a little bit skeptical of having to wear a sports bra. But oh well.
———————————————————————————
The next day:
Olivia woke up the next day and put on her outfit.

She then put the address into the sat-nav and made her way to the building

She then put the address into the sat-nav and made her way to the building. She she got their, her fears were flattened when she saw how legit the building looked. It wasn't some dodgy perverts house who wanted her do dress a certain way. It was fairly tall (about 3 stories) and it was a far grey with a row of windows on each floor.
Olivia went in and was greeted by a lady at a reception.
"Hi, I'm Olivia Winters and I'm here for the science experiment."
The lady smiled and bought her into a large room. Sitting there were two men in there late 20's and a woman. They smiled as they saw her walk in and introduced themselves right after they had finished writing in their large binders.
"Hi I'm Andy, that's Harry and that's Julia" he said signalling the man and women next to him.
"Hi" Olivia said shyly.
"So I understand you here to help us with our scientific trial, yes?" Andy confirmed.
"Uh, yes"
"Great! So what we have here is a sort of machine we have been working on and we would like you to test it" he said pointing at the machine next to him.
That's it? She thought. Easiest £5,000 she was ever going to make. She looked at the machine, although it was more like a table.
It consisted of a long, black table which was about 8ft in length. It had some sort of leather, cushion type thing on top, probably to make it more comfortable. But this is where it got weird. On both sides were hand cuffs, and at each end, as well as in the middle on the side, there were these contraptions. She assumed that was what made this a science experiment. Her thoughts were broken when Julia started speaking.
"So if you don't mind dear, we would like you to take of your tank top. But you can leave your short shorts on" she added.
Going against all judgement, she took of her tank top revealing her toned, smooth stomach. She reluctantly got on the machine and lay down and was told to put her hands over her head. This is when she started to get suspicious. Why would she need to be restrained?
"Uh, sorry, but what sort of experiment is this" hoping for all of this worry of hers to be irrational.
"Well firstly we want to test out this machine to see if our mechanical skills work. And we want to see what affect it has on people." She said as if it was the simplest answer ever.
"Okay, so your reactions should get more and more intense, but don't worry, it's totally natural" Harry said, tightening my bonds above me. What did he mean reactions? Intense?
Harry then pulled a massive lever and the machine started working. And it was as if mental puzzle pieces were being solved in Olivias brain, she suddenly realised what was happening. She was currently in her bra and short shorts because she was going to be tickled to death. No.

The first movement that got her attention were the ones inching towards her armpits. They were two long brushes that started spinning, one approaching each armpit. No, one of her most ticklish areas. She started struggling but it was no use, how could she have gotten herself into this mess? All of a sudden the soft spinning bristles collided with her hollows.
"NAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAOOOOOOOOO MAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAKKKEEEEE IIIIITTTTTT STAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAPPPPPPPP, AHAHANNNDDYYYYYYYY HAHHAHAHAHAHRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" She bucked in her bonds as her sensitive armpits were attacked. The brushes went in and out at different pressures which bought out varied squeals and laughs out of Olivia. This was her worst spots and it was currently being attacked to the limit. Sure, boyfriends, guy friends, when she was younger even, her dad, older brother and sister used to take advantage of her ticklishness and tease her until she could not longer take it. But nothing ever like this.
Just as she thought it couldn't get any worse. Something started rotating faster and faster round her neck. Like a pin wheel, feathers of all softnesses started spinning round her neck, catching the top of her breath every now and again. Olivias laughed combined with her armpit tickling turned into squeals. She was in hysterics and she was barely at the middle level.
"PLEAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE IIIIII CAHAHAHHAHAHHAHANNTTTT STAHAHHAHAHHAPPPPPPPPPP HEEHEHEHELLLPPPPPPPPPPP"
"Sorry Olivia, but unless you want that money" Andy half chuckled from the side.
Julia then pressed another button and soon enough her belly was being attacked. A metal, claw-like thing, covered in rubber came down from the ceiling. It came down and hit the top of her stomach, massaging and kneading every possible area. Olivia threw her head back in laughter, unable to move. And that wasn't it, tiny brushes the size of electric toothbrushes skated round her stomach and her laughter cascaded out of her mouth. The tiny tingles of them went all the way down and soon enough the small brushes started going down to her thighs. Soft giggles along with her high pitch belly laugh leaked out of her mouth while tears threatened to fall.
But what pushed her over the edge were the brushes getting closer and closer to her feet. Much like the ones on her armpits the rotated, like the ones in car washes. It got closer and closer to her feet until all of a sudden it hit her feet.
"NAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH" Olivia screamed going into silent laughter, but the machine didn't stop. All of her main spots were now being tickled and it had no mercy whatsoever. She shouted incoheeent commands but Andy, Julia and Harry just stood there unable to consain their smirks.
Electrical jolts went through her stomach while she felt tingling sensations at her armpits. Her the brush hit every sings pressure point at her feet, but her feet were also bound securely so Olivia could only lie there and take it.
"Alright alright, stop, she's had enough and it's been half an hour" Julia said to Andy.
"Yeah yeah fine" he said, pulling the lever down. If only it was that easy.
Andy, with all his might tried to pull down the lever but it wouldn't budge. Julia rolled her eyes,.
"Here, let me try" she said. But to her surprise, something must have been jamming it. They all looked at each other worried as they looked at Olivia still being tickled.
"WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING" Harry yelled, frantically hitting the buttons.
"INTENSE MODE ACTIVATED" the machine said after it had just been hit.
"WHAT" Olivia attempted to shout but was being drowned out by all her laughter. All of a sudden feathers, electric brushes, metal fingers came down from nowhere and started tickling Olivia everyweheee with no mercy. More claws attacked her stomach and more electric brush attacked her armpits thighs and feet.
"NAHAHHAHABAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA" Olivia was crying with laughter . It was too much for her. She had never in her life been tickled this way and it was clear from the panic in the room that this wasn't going to stop. She thrashed around in her bonds, trying to get out but nothing worked.
"PLEAHAHAHAHAHSSSSSEEEEE TURRRRRRNNNNNNN ITTTTT OAHAHAHAHAHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF" she cried. Harry, Andy and Julia finally, with all their strength, unplugged the machine. Claw by claw, feather by feather and brush by brush the tickling slowly deceased and eventually it just left a very panting Olivia. Sweat dropped down her faces while she fought for her breath. They all untied her and helped her up and she hurriedly put her clothes in again.
And just as she thought all else had failed, Harry handed her a cheque. Olivias eyes almost shot out of their sockets.
"FIFTEEN GRAND" she shouted, grinning like an idiot.
"Well, it's the least we can do" Harry said. "That's assuming you're not going to sue us!" He laughed, even though there was a hint of fear in his voice.
"No no, but are you sure" Olivia asked, still not being able to believe this. All her debts will be gin and she would still have more than half left!
"Yeah, I mean, I wouldn't have been able to deal with that" Julia laughed scratching the back of her head in guilt. Olivia chuckled at that.
"Honestly it's true" Andy said. "One poke and she's in hysterics" he laughed, grabbing Julia and tasering her sides with tickles, as giggles took over Julia.
"Honestly, thank you so much" Olivia said gathering up her stuff and leaving.
Let's just say, that wasn't the last time Olivia walked out of that building.........