I wanna see that smile

Can you do a story where a girl (12-14) is down and her older brother (18-20) cheers her up by teasing/tickling her?
———————————————————————————
Amy sulked on her bed while she stalked her crushes new girlfriend on Instagram. Scrolling down the blonde haired goddess' feed which she'd hate to admit, was a thousand times more attractive than her. They'd been hanging out so much more now, which had left Amy in despair. A tear couldn't help but roll down her cheek. If only she was one of those Instagram barbie models, then maybe someone would actually look twice at her. She rolled over in confusion as she felt her bed dip. There sat her 19 year old brother Simon. She looked at him for about five seconds of total silence, but then went back to sulking.
"What's up?" He asked studying her face. Amy shook her head into her pillow signalling Simon she didn't want to talk about it.
"Come on, it's not fun to annoy you if you won't retaliate" he said throwing his arms in the air as if that were a good enough reason to get her to cheer up. She turned around still laying in the bed but looked up at her brother unamused. He pulled her thick locks of curly ginger hair that had been messily tied up into a half up half down out of her face.
"Tell me" he said as if he knew what was going on.
She shook her head and crossed her and sober her chest.
"Alright then" and not a second later he caresses his fingers up and down her neck causing Amy to retaliate by lifting up her arms to defend her neck.

Gotcha, he thought. In a flash he dug his fingers into her armpits and sides which let out Amy's adorable laughter.
"SAHAHAAHHIIIIMMMMOHOHONNNNNN, STAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAP" she said locking her arms down, which only made matters worse because his hands were already there. He continued to wiggle his hands in her closed underarms while she kicked her legs trying to get him off.
"Come in Amy, what's wrong, tell your big brother" he teased, moving to her knees. His fingers found her tight covered legs. He then spread his fingers in all directions making her cackle in laughter.
"THAHAHAAHHATTTTT TIICCKKLLLLEEEEESSS" she desperately said, attempting to get up and push his hands off her.
"Well duh lil sis" he laughed. Simon, our of the blue dove his fingers into her sensitive stomach. He skittered his fingers up and down, going all the way up to her ribs then shooting them back down just above her hips. He watched his sister throw her head back in laughter as the pitch changed depending on where he was tickling her. Her pointless attempts to push his hands off her went unnoticed while he continued his assault.
He kneaded her stomach until Simon got an idea. He is fingers slowed down to Amy's exhausted delight, but her eyes widened when his face inches closer to her stomach. She screamed as he nuzzled her stomach with his slight stubble. She violently tried to push his head off as he laughed at her reactions. He then continued to blow small raspberries all over her upper body.
"NAHAHAHHAHAHWAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH STAHAHAHHAHAHAPPPP PLEAHAHAHAHSSSEE AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAJAJJAJAJAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH SIIIMMMMMMAHAHNNNNNNNNNN" she pleaded while trying to push him away.
"Will you promise to tell me what's wrong?" He said over all her laughter.
"OKAHAHAYYYY ILLL TAHAHEEELLLL YOUUUU" she said as his fingers slowed down.
"Tell me"
"It's nothing big, it's just the guy I like has a girlfriend who i way prettier than me" Amy hung her head in embarrassment and sadness.
"Hey, your really pretty!" He said as his eyes softened.
"You're just saying that because you're my brother" she retorted, folding her arms. But her arms soon became unfolded when she felt a familiar sensation.
"NAHAHAHAHAHAHHOOOO, YOUUU SAIIDDDD YOOOUU'DDDD STAHAHAHPPPPP" she said shoving her brothers hands away.
"I say a lot of things, doesn't mean I actually do them" he laughed. "Promise me you'll stop thinking about him" he said.
"Promise" Amy smiled, hugging her older brother. But they're hug was broken when she recieved a dm. She was shocked when she was it was the barbie girl- Ciara was her name. Reluctantly, she opened the message and felt like an idiot once she had read it over.
"Hey, my brother is such a coward, so please don't judge me *laughing face emoji. But he wanted to ask you to dinner tomorrow night?
Amy sighed as she thought of her stupidity, and started to reply back.
"Aww, has someone got a date" Simon said, poking her sides. Amy giggled and pushed him away.
"No need to be jealous that I've got more dates that's you" she laughed while her brother rolled his eyes.