The Prank (Part 2)

Prompt: could you do a part two to the prank one where the sisters get revenge and try and tickle the older sisters boyfriend but he's not ticklish so he tickles them even worse than last time with lots of tummy tickles and maybe the older brother of the two sister (who is friends with the boyfriend) comes in at the end and helps tickle them.
———————————————————————————
A week after 'The prank"

Alyssa's POVIt had been a week since she and her younger sister had been tickle tortured by her boyfriend Jack

Alyssa's POV
It had been a week since she and her younger sister had been tickle tortured by her boyfriend Jack.
And that was one week two long.
She was ready for revenge.
Jack was coming over tonight and she knew Millie would be home as well. They were only going to watch a movie but why not have a little fun?

No one in particulars POV
Millie walked through the family room door back from her sleepover.
"Millie" Alyssa hissed, signalling her to come to her.
"What?"
"Would you like to help get revenge on Jack?" She whispered. Millie smiled deviously and nodded enthusiastically.
"Of course" she laughed, putting down her rucksack.
"But how?"
"Well...." she started off, and explained her plan to Millie.
——————————————————————————
Jack and Alyssa sat in the sofa together, watching Avengers while Millie was playing in the corner. Alyssa attempted to wrap her arm around Jacks waist and she felt gently wiggled her her fingers into his waist and sure enough it gave off a reaction. Jack began to squirm subtly and smirked slightly. Victory, she thought. But as Alyssa was internally celebrating, she felt a sudden impact hit her down and pin her arm onto the arm of the sofa.
"Lyssa, did you really think I was ticklish?" He grinned cheekily, using her teasing nickname. Alyssa couldn't speak and just blushed of embarrassment having actually fallen for it.
"What!? Nooooo, i don't know what your talking about Jack" she said unconvincingly.
All of a sudden, Jack felt a little weight on his back, and sure enough it was Millie. He held Alyssa down with his knee and lifted Millie off his back and pulled her into his lap, wrapping his massive arms, in comparison to her, around her body.
"Nooooo, let gooo of meeeee" she moaned, struggling in his grip weakly.
"Let go of you? I'm sorry wasn't it you who just jumped on my back like a sack of potatoes" he whispered against her neck, making Millie giggle.
"Didn't my girls learn there lesson from last time?" He teased. He lay Millie next to Alyssa, and wasting no time, he skittered his fingers all over there upper bodies.
"AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA" they both screamed at the same time while Jack spidered the sensations all over them.
"Awwww, Millie, your crop top is so cute" he teased making her blush as well. He roughly tickled Millie on her ribs which let out her high pitch squeals while her lightly tickled Alyssa just below her armpits. Millie and Alyssa thrashed in Jacks grip pleading pointless commands at him.
"JAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHCCKKKK STAHAHAHAHAHAPPPPPP, ILLLLL DUAHAHAMMMPPPPP YOOOUUUUUU IIII SWWEAHAHAHRRRRRR" Alyssa emptily threatened.
"Yeah you said that last time babe, yet here we are, still my ticklish girlfriend" he laughed.
"PLEAHAHAHASSSEEEEE JAHAHAHAHAACCCKKKKKKKK, IIIIII LIIKKKEEEEEEE YOUUUUU MOOORREEEE THAHAHANNNNNNN MMYYYYYYY REEALLLLLLL BRAHAHAHTTHHHERRRRR" this came from little Millie.
"As flattering as that is Mills" he started, using his nickname for her, "I'm gonna tell your brother you said that" he said battering his eyelashes at her hysterical laughing face.
Jack then changed his focus onto both their most ticklish spots. Thanks to both their crop tops, they were just making it too easy. He first started with Alyssa. He darted his fingers up and down her stomach, vibrating his technique every now and then, this made Alyssa go mad.
"JAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHACCKKKKKK NAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAOOOOOOOOOOOOO" she screamed bucking in her grip. At the same time, he did a similar notion to Millie, pressing every sweet spot with the right amount of pressure.
"JAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHCCCKKK PLLEAHAHAHSSSEEEEEEE" Millie squealed, slapping and pushing his hands away but miserably failing.
He gave them a 5 second break until he pulled out the killer. He held both their hands in both of his, which confused them because it meant he couldn't tickle them. But it all made sense when they saw his mouth approaching both of their stomachs. It all happened so quickly. He inched closer to both their stomachs then with no warning, his face dove in and nuzzled both Alyssa and Millies sweets spot. He then blew two massive rapberries in each of them while they both screamed of laughter. He then continued to nuzzle lips into both of their stomachs which made them lose it.
"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH STAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHPPPPPP IIIIIII CAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHNNNTTTTT TAHAHAKKKEEEE IITTTTTTTT PLEEAHAHASSSEEEEEE" Alyssa pleaded almost in tears. The tingling sensations were swarming over her and Millie felt like she was being attacked by a million little bugs because of all the mini after-effects.
He let them up slowly but that didn't stop him poking and jabbing at their sides whilst trying to hold all four of their hands at once. But that situation soon solved itself.

All of a sudden, they felt there hands being lifted up and being pinned once again over their heads. Alyssa looked up and honestly felt like disappearing there and then.
"Hi lil sis" her older brother Ali smirked while holding bit of his younger sisters hands up. But they didn't have time to scold their brother, because they felt again they're stomachs being attacked.
"AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH ALLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIII MAHAHAHKKKEEE HIIMMM STAHAHAHAHAHHAHAPPPPP" Alyssa begged on the verge of tears.
"Y'know, I would love to, but I think ima help Jack here" he laughed.
"ALLIIIIII, YOUUU'RRREEEE MYYY FAHAHAHAHAVVVOUURIITTEEEE" Millie squealed.
"Aw thanks little sis, but Jack, you haven't got her worst spot yet have you?"
"I'm sorry, there's a worse spot?!" He said half teasing.
"DAHAHANNNNTTTTTT TELLL HIIIMMMMMM" Millie begged, barely able to speak.
"Well actually Ali, Millie here just said that she likes me more than you" Jack said.
"Yeah, push right here" he said sticking his finger in their belly buttons which earns a blood-piercing scream from them both. "Revenge lil sis" he laughed. Despite there hands now being set free, Ali started 'massaging my they're sides which made all the tickles more sensitive. Ali and Jack jabbed and skittered all there fingers underneath both their crop tops.
"See girls, this is why you don't where crop tops is front of Me, Jack or dad" he said knocking on his dad at the end, considering he had been notorious for tickling both of his girls, particularly for they were wearing crop tops. Ali ignored all the loud laughter he was talking over.
Him and Jack both shared a look of 'we should probably stop if we still want them alive' so they let go and helped them up.
Alyssa and Millie both covered up their exposed stomachs with their arms and refused to look at either of them.
"Oh come on Lyssa" Jack said trying to make eye contact with his girlfriend but was failing. Millie did the same to her brother.
"Millie come on, we didn't mean it" Ali said.
"You didn't have to tickle us for that long" Alyssa said with her arms folded.
"We'll make it up to you" Ali said.
"Yeah that's right, anything you want"
Alyssa and Millie both looked at each other, negotiating what they could get out of this.
"You can do my chores" Millie said pointing at Ali.
"And mine" Alyssa chimed in.
"And you can make us Ice cream Sundaes" Alyssa said to Jack.
"What!?" Ali said clearly not happy.
"Or I'm telling Mum" they both said. Ali rolled his eyes and reluctantly walked into the kitchen while Jack followed.
Alyssa and Millie both looked at each other before bursting out into hysterical laughter.
"I can't believe they fell for the 'I'm really upset' act" laughed Alyssa to Millie.
"I wonder how far we could push this" Millie laughed. But what they didn't know, was that Jack wasn't totally out of earshot as he came back with both their sundaes.
"ALI, YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT I JUST HEARD" he shouted
"Run" Alyssa and Millie said to themselves at the same time. Oh yes, the Chase is on.