We're borreedddddd

Prompt: Can you write a story where your roommate and his best friend (both boys) are at your apartment. You are alone in your bedroom and watching a movie and the boys start to annoy you with tickles.
———————————————————————————

Saturday night, watching Netflix alone. What could be better? Well not alone, your roommate and his friend were in the other room doing god knows what. But still, after a stressful week this is all you needed.
No one in particulars POV
Lolas door opened, and in walked her roommate Harry and his friend Leo.
"Hey Lola" Harry said coming and sitting on her bed.
"Hey" Lola replied still lying down.
"We're bored, so we've come to annoy you" Harry said as if it was totally normal.
"Oh great" She said sarcastically as they both can and sat either side of her on the bed. Just then Lola heard her phone buzz. She couldn't help but see it was Cole. They had known each other since uni,and were nothing more than just friends, however that's not how Harry liked to interpret their constant texting and calling. But before she could open the message-
"Who's that?" Harry asked peering over her shoulder even though he fully well knew who it was.
"No one" she said hiding her phone against her chest.
"Really? Cos it looks like it was Cole" Harry said, giving her that look, trying to get the attention of Leo.
"No it wasn't" Lola repeated now going a shade of red.
"Awwwww, does someone have a little crush" Leo said poking her side. Truthfully they both didn't care who Lola went out with and they both knew that her and Cole were nothing, but what they did like doing was any excuse to annoy her.
"Nooooo" she said, pushing his jabbing fingers away.
But soon enough the fingers started coming on the right hand side too.
"Guyyyyssss, sttooooppppp" she said dragging out her words trying to get her point across. But her giggling and squealing said otherwise.
"Hey it's not our fault you looooovvveeeeee him" Harry laughed.
"Nooo I donnntttttt" she moaned back trying to escape this.
"Oh my gosh just admit it!" Leo said now laughing.
"Well if she won't admit it........" Harry trailed off before attacking her upper body.
"HARRRYYYYYYYYYYY" she squealed as she felt the tickling sensations throughout her body. She giggled and shook her head trying to push Harry's giant ass fingers which were drumming her ribs. Leo wasted no time in snaking under her armpits and wiggling his fingers under her clamped down arms, which brought out her infamous high pitch giggles that filled the room.
"LLLLLEEEHEHEHEHEOOOOOOOOOOOOO" she squealed, trying to get his hands out of her armpits which only caused her to lift her arms up more giving him more access to tickle her, at that point she knew they had won.
"Come on Lola, we all know you fancy Cole" Leo laughed as if they were in middle school again.
"Hang on, do you fancy US?" Harry teased while skittering his fingers up and down her sides.
"NOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, IIIIIIII DONNNNTTTTTTTTTTT" she bucked and screamed of laughed as Harry got closer and closer to her most ticklish spot.
"awwwww, Harry I think she does, look she's blushing!" Leo said poking her cheek, while tears were on the verge of falling.
"Does Cole know your this ticklish?" Harry taunted.
"NOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH, WEEEE'RREEEE JUSSSSSTTT FRIEENENENDDDSSSSS" she babbled incoherently.
"Hey Leo, do you know where makes her go mad and start begging?"
"Isn't that what she's doing now" he laughed.
"You haven't seen begging until you see this."
Harry starting scribbling his fingers in the middle of her stomach, around and on top of her belly button, which made her scream of laughter, but not before plunging his finger into her sensitive belly button.
"HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA, GUYYYAHAHAHAHYYYYSSSSSSSS" Lola started struggling out of their grip while Leo and Harry started tickling her most ticklish spot. At random times catching her by surprise, one of them would randomly launch their finger into her belly button earning them a scream. Lola couldn't take it at this point, she threw her head back into silent laughter as it all got too much for her. Harry and Leo then started to slow down their tickles while they helped her up. Lola glared at them both before crossing her arms and refusing to look at them both, attempting to give them the silent treatment.
"Lola" Harry started off.
No reply
"Lola?" Leo tried again.
Still no reply
"If keep this up, I will happily do that again" He threatened. In a flash, Lola turned around and launched herself on to Harry hugging him.
"Hey, where's mine?" Leo asked from the other side of the bed.
"You don't get one" Lola remarked.
"Why not?"
"Because Harry's my favourite" she said sticking her tongue out at him and earning a loser signal from Harry.
"Alright then" he said before pouncing on them both and digging at Lolas sides which made her loosen from Harry in laughter.
"Allriiihihiahahghhhhtttttc illlll sttooahahapppp" Leo picked her up and embraced her.
"Maybe you are my new favourite" she whispered into his ear.
"I heard that" shouted Harry walking out the door.
Oh my gosh, she thought. How did she ever live without these two idiots?