Football

Prompt: Can you do one where there is a 16 year old girl on an all guys football team, where she invited them all over to her place and they find out she's ticklish.
———————————————————————————
Football practice had just finished and Jess was currently walking home with all her teammates. She had offered them all to come round after the last game of the season so they were all walking home together. 9 guys and just her, what could possibly go wrong?
They were all sitting around her family room talking and it was all going so well until-
"Jess can you pass me the ball" Jack, one of her closest friends on the team said. Jess saw the ball but wanted to have a little fun. She took it and held it close to her chest, refusing to budge. Jack did one of us signature smirks and got up making his way over to Jess.
"Jess, I'm not gonna ask you again, give me the ball"
"You just did ask again" she sang cheekily. All of a sudden, Jack tried to quickly snatch the ball while she wasn't paying attention. But Jess was way too quick she dodged him and got up, making her way round the whole family room.
"Jordan get her" Jack yelled as Jess ran smack bang into him. Jordan grabbed Jess' sides in order to restrain her, but instead of getting an annoyed insult like he would usually get, he got a giggle. Jess' giggles filled the room while she tried to batt of Jordan's hands, making all the football players look up and chuckle slightly. Jess, being the youngest and the only girls made her like their annoying little sister, therefore it was there obligation to annoy and tease her. Jordan laughed and held her closer before whispering in her ear.
"Jess, you aren't ticklish, are you?" He whispered against her neck making sure to send goosebumps down her whole neck.
"N-n-no" she stuttered, unable to look any of the nene players in the eyes. A grin formed on Jordan's face as he sat down on the floor with Jess still wrapped up in his arms. He then suddenly dug all of his ten fingers into her sides to test his hypothesis, and sure enough Jess burst out an adorable giggle while shaking her head in laughter.
"JOORRDDAHAHAHANNNNNN, STAHAHAPPPPP IMMM NAHAHAHTTTTT TICKLLLISHSHSHHHHHHH" she squealed, trying to push his arms off. But all they guys burst into laughter at that statement.
"I'm sorry Jess, 'not ticklish'. Have you seen yourself?" Jack teased looking at her laughing face. Just then Matt and Dylan, two of the other players stood up and walked over. Jordan pushed her down so she was laying on her back in the floor and pinned her struggling arms above her head. All of a sudden Matt and Dylan started spidering and fluttering there fingers in both of her underarms. This clearly was more ticklish than her sides because Jess was shouting incoherent demands to which the boys laughed at.
"STAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAPPPPP IILLLLLLLLLLLLL KIHIHIHIIHIIHIHILLLLLL YOOUUUUU TWOWOWOOOOOOOOOO" she shouted of laughter.
"I don't think you in any position to be making threats" laughed Dylan which also earned laughter from everyone in the room. And it wasn't soon until everyone else wanted to get in on the fun.
"Hey guys, I wonder if her belly is ticklish" Max, another one of her close friends said, pretending to think. Jess' eyes widened knowing herself it was by far her most ticklish spot. Although she grew up with no siblings, her mum, dad and uncle were no stranger to tickling her there when she was younger. But unfortunately instead of growing out of that, she just got more ticklish.
"NAHAHOOOOOO PLEAHAHAHASSSEEE DOOHOHOHNNNTTTT IMMMMNAHAHAHTTTTTT" she pleaded, but before she could barely string together a sentence, she felt nine pairs of hands attack her stomach showing no mercy at all. Jess screamed as the bubbly sensations churned all over her body.
Her desperate pleads went unnoticed as nine boys who were surprisingly good a tickling attacked her. Despite her hands no longer being restrained, there was no way she could fight all nine of them.
She shook her head in laughter while her giggles and pleads took over. Some fingers hand found their way under her shirt and were now scribbling her bare skin, which only made her laughter go up an octave.
She could feel some of there hands dancing up and down her ribs, lightly scratching there most sensitive areas. And she even felt some going into her armpits just to top off all of her laughter.
"PLEAHAHAHAHAHHAHASSSEEEEEE STAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAPPPP ILLLLLLL DOO AHAHANNNYYTHHHINININGGGG" she said, breaking her streak of silent laughter. All the fingers slowed down, but some lightly skittered her which made her childish, gentle squeals come out which only made the guys laugh.
"Anything?" Jack asked.
"Ahahahannyythinng" Jess tried to say.
"You could..........." he trailed off pretending to think before signalling the other boys to abruptly start tickling again. But when he saw tears about to come down from Jess' eyes, they all began to stop.
Jess sat up from the floor and death stared at all the boys.
"Your mean" she said crossing her arms signalling particularly at Jack and Jordan.
"Hey, it's our given right to harass our little sister"
"Sister?"
"Yes, they all said, giving her a poke to bring out her smile again, which succeeded.
"Well you're all annoying brothers!" She laughed.
"That doesn't mean we won't do that to you again. In practice" he added making everyone laugh.
"You guys wouldn't dare do that in practice" she said, worried now. "Would you?"
"Don't push your luck" Dylan whispered against her neck, as she scrunched it up.