The text

Prompt: could you do one where a mum and dad see a text from a boy on their 15 year old daughters phone and want to know who the boy is and if they are dating but the daughter is stubborn so they tickle her to find out.
———————————————————————————
PING
PING
PING
PING
PING
Maya and John both looked at each other and then at the corner of their family room where their daughters phone was charging. They both looked at each other contemplating what to do next.
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking" John said.
"What? No, we can't. It's such an invasion of privacy!" Maya said, even though she was thinking about that herself.
"Come on, we won't tell her! Plus she's in the shower, she won't even find out!"
PING
PING
PING
Although Maya didn't often give in to her husbands persuading she rolled her eyes before getting up.
They cursed as neither of them knew the password to their daughters phone, but sighed in relief when it was just a group chat between a few guys and girls at her school.
"See, nothing to worry about!" Maya said, making her way back to the sofa.
"Woah whoa whoa whoa, hang on" he said, scrolling further down the notifications.
"It says there's a text from someone named Elias" he said in a disgusted tone. Maya furrowed her brows in confusion. Darcy has never mentioned an Elias before.
"Show me" Maya said. Unlike her husband, she didn't mind that her daughter could potentially be dating. It was more that she didn't say anything.
"John, it's fine, we'll ask her about it later" Maya said, putting her daughters phone back.
"FINE? No. No baby girl of mine is dating" John said, crossing his arms like a toddler.
"John, she's fifteen. In fact, we met when we were fourteen!" She laughed which made John half heartedly laugh.
———————————————————————————
Darcy just came out of the shower and was currently drying her hair. Considering they weren't going anywhere for the rest of the day. She decided on wearing her cropped pyjama top and some long pyjama bottoms. She then left her damp hair down and scanned around her bedroom, looking for her phone. It was only when she realised she had left it charging downstairs.
———————————————————————————
The family room door opened and Darcy walked in bee lining to her phone. She scrolled through all the group chat messages before her eyes got drawn to a few texts from her boyfriend Elias and she blushed when she saw his name. Maya and John looked a eachother, Maya urging John to be subtle.
But of course he wasn't.
"So uh, Darce." He started, using her nickname. "Any, um messages?" He said, Maya internally rolling her eyes.
"Uhh, no" she said confused, looking at Maya questioningly.
Darcy texted him back then replied to a couple of messages from the group chat while she sat down in the middle of her parents.
"So Darcy who are you texting" he said, trying to subtly peer over her shoulder and read her messages. But to his dismay, she was texting all her friends.
"Err, just my friends" she said awkwardly. Maya silently cursed at John. Could he not be more subtle?
But as Darcy assumed she was off the hook. Elias texted back.
"Who's Elias?" John said cutting to the chase.
"W-w-what" she stuttered, caught off guard.
"Who's Elias?" He asked again. Darcy blushed at his name and looked down.
"Aww, do you like him?" Maya said, poking her side making her blush more.
"He's no one" she said, although she couldn't help but block a smile that was coming.
"Well he clearly is if he keeps texting you" John said. "So who is he" he tried again.
"He's no one" she stubbornly said. After she had thought they had let it go, Darcy started looking through her phone again, she felt a poke from her right side. And then another from her left, right onto the bare sensitive part of her side"
"Eeep" she squealed dropping her phone to the floor.
"What?" John said, poking her side again. Which wasn't another squeal. "You gonna tell us?" He asked again.
No reply
"Alright then" he said, attacking her bare sides, Maya copying her husband.
"NOAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAOOOOO MUUUAHAHAMMMMMMM DAHAHAHADDDDD STAHAHAHAHAHHHAPPPPPPP" she laughed, shaking her head in laughter, trying to pry their hands of her sides.
"Tell us who Elias is" Maya said, watching her daughter squeal and wriggle with laughter.
"HEHEHEHEHEHESSSSSSS JUAHAHAHAHAHAAHSSSTTTT AAAAAA FRIEEENNNDDDDD AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA" she laughed barely able to speak.
"Oh do you do know him" John teased, working his fingers up her side all the way to her armpits.
Maya then pushed her daughter down slightly so she was lying back into the sofa and her legs were hanging off. She then pinned her arms above her head while John skittered his fingers on her armpits.
"NAHAHHAHHAHBAHAHAHAHHAHAHAOOOOOOO DAHAHAHAHADDDDYYYYYYY STAHAHAHAHGAHAHAHHAHAHAHPPPPPP LEHEHETTTTT MEEEE GOAHAHHAHA" she laughed in her parents grips.
"Come on then, tell us, is Elias your boyfriend?" Maya teased.
"WEEEEE'RREEEEE JUAHAHAHASSSTTTTTTT FRIIIEHEHEHEHNNNDDSSSSS" she laughed, as she threw her head back in laughter.
"Just friends Eh?" Josh said, digging deeper into her armpits, which made her daughter squeal louder.
"YEEEAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHSSSSSSSSS" she said trying to get out of her mums grip. And successfully she did. Only for Maya and Johns hands to launch their hands into her ultra ticklish bare stomach.
"NAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAOOOOOOO STAHAHAHAHPPPPPPP" she laughed unable to speak properly.
Her parents fingers skittered all over her stomach and her dad slipped his finger into her belly button every so often which made her buck in surprise.
"AHAHAHAHHAHAHALLLRRRIGGHHHTTTT ARRRIGHHHHHHHTTTT, HEEESSSS MAHAHHYYYYYY BOYYFFRIIEEENNNDDDD" she laughed, assuming they were going to stop. But that made her dads ticking increase.
"You boyfriend!? No daughter is mine till they are dating till they are 35" he said, darting his fingers all around her stomach.
"STAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAPPPP DAHAHAHHAHADDDDYYYYYYYY PLEAHAHAHHASSSEEEE"
"Alright John, she's had enough" Maya said, helping her daughter up.
Darcy got up and straightened out her damp hair.
"So who's Elias" Maya asked, nudging her.
"He's my boyfriend" she said, even though it was more of a question.
"Not for very much longer" John said, standing up form the sofas
"John sit back down" Maya said in her mother voice which John obediently did.
"So when can we meet this boy" Maya said.
"Never" she said which earned her sides another tickled from John
"Ohkahahayyyyy" she said, prying her dads giant fingers off her sides.
"You can meet him next week" she said, texting Elias to warn him.