Where am I sitting?

Prompt: Could you do another 'Road trip' one where a 14 year old girl named Ashley goes on a car trip to the beach with her 4 older guy cousins and there's not enough room so she has to sit on one of their laps. She sings really loudly in the car and they boys get annoyed so they tase her sides.
——————————————————————————
What Ashley is wearing:

"Uhh, where am I supposed to be sitting?" Ashley said, looking at the three occupied seats at the back, taken up by her older cousins

"Oh yeah, your gonna have to sit on one of their laps." Wyatt, her eldest cousin said, loading the boot and the front of the car with beach ware.
"Ugh" she huffed, before being yanked by her five year old cousin, Marcus' lap- oh sorry, did she say five? She meant twenty! She just gets their mental age and actual age mixed up.
"Ugh, Marcus, gentle" she huffed, straightening herself out. Who was she kidding? Marcus? Gentle?
"Awww, is lil cuz stuck in the back?" Noah said, from the left side, making an over exaggerated pouting face. Ashley just chose to ignore it, a skill which got her far in life.
But actually, why ignore it? when she could annoy it? She was interrupted by her youngest cousins booming voice, breaking her eardrum.
"WYATT DID YOU PACK THE TANNING LOTION" Eighteen year old Colton yelled from her right side. As she was recovering, they heard a faint 'yeah' before her cousins started teasing her again. Oh this was gonna be a loonnggggg trip.
———————————————————————————
It had been about fifteen minutes in the car and so far Ashley had repeatedly stolen Coltons 'Designer Sunglasses', ruffled Noah's 'perfect beach curls that were good enough to get him laid' and after every speed bump, she had deliberately bounced a bit extra which was not easy on Marcus' legs.
It so far, she had managed to push her cousins buttons just enough to not make them crack until one of her weaknesses came on. She immediately started singing to the radio.
"Cos every night I lie in bed, the brightest colours fill my head" she started softly, then all of a sudden.
"A MILLION DREAMS ARE KEEPING ME AWAY" she yelled, belting out every lyric as if she was on X factor.
"Ashley, stooooopppppppppp" Colton groaned, covering his ears.
"HOWEVER BIG, HOWEVER SMALL, WE CAN BE PART OF IT ALL" Ashley sang as if her heart and soul were in this.
"Wyatt, tell Ashley to stoooopppppp" Noah said, dragging out the 'stop'.
"What can I do?" Laughed Wyatt from the front seat.
"A MILLION DREAMS ARE KEEPING ME-AWAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA" Ashley was all of a sudden cut of by her own laughter as she felt a familiar sensation on her bare sides. Marcus had had enough and was now tasering her sides while she bounced with laughter on his lap.
"MAAARRAHAHAHAHCCCUUUSSSS STAHAHAHAHAPPPPP AHAHAHHAHAHHAHA" she squealed of surprise as he tasered further into her sides and dug is ten fingers, wiggling them as Ashley shook her head in laughter.
"Come on Ashley, I thought you were singing!" Noah teased, while Ashley laughed in pure ecstasy.
"MARRRCUAHAHAHASSSSS STAHAHAHHAAPP" she squealed.
"Why would I listen to your singing when I can listen this" he laughed, squeezing his fingers into her ribs making a screech with laughter.
Marcus then moved his hands up to her armpits and fluttered his hands lightly into her hollows.
All of a sudden Noah's fingers found Ashley's stomach, one of her worst areas.
"NOOOOAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH NAHAHAHHHOOOTTTTT THEIIIIRREEER" she said, bucking in Marcus' grip while Noah's fingers tortured her belly.
"Where sorry, here?" Colton joined in, assaulting her sides and stomach.
Ashley continued to wriggle around, trying to avoid this endurance. But considering she was sitting in the middle. That proved to be very hard.
It was only until Marcus stopped tickling her, to her delight. But her hopes were dashed when he slightly lifted her up and blew a long raspberry on her stomach.
"NAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAAAAASHAHAHAHRRRRCUUUSSSS THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHATTTTSSSS NAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHATTT FUUUUUHUHUHUHNNNYYYYY" she yelled to her laughing cousins. Or at least, tried to. Tears were welling you in her eyes as she couldn't take this torture. Marcus continued to nuzzle his face into her neck, cashing goosebumps down her back and her hair to stand up on end as she shivers got sent down her back. Noah and Colton relentlessly skittered and spidered their fingers up and down her stomach. Colton 'accidentally' poked her belly button every now and then which made her buck in surprise.

Finally their fingers began to slow down and her laughter died down as well.
"Alright, do you promise to stop singing?" Marcus said. Ashley nodded her head just wanting to the torture to stop.
And finally for a second, there was silent.
'Was' being the key word.
"THIS IS ME, OHHHHHHOHOHOHOHAAAHHHHH" Ashley belted out after five seconds of silents.
"AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQH" Ashley suddenly screamed of laughter all over again.
Marcus tased her sides for the second time that day and probably not the last.