Shy girl

Prompt: Would you do a story about an older brother who is about 18-20 who is babysitting his little sister about 3-5 with his best friend (same age) and the little sister is really shy so both the boys tickle her to make her less shy.
———————————————————————————

"No Mum, No" Shawn said shaking his head at his Mums desperate pleas.
"Please Shawn, I have to go, and I can't take a little girl to an important lawyer meeting!"
"But Aiden's supposed to be coming round, we've had this plan for ages!"
"Can't he come next week?"
"No, his university is starting a week earlier" he moaned. The thought of him babysitting his little sister instead of going and getting pissed with his best friend just didn't sound great.
"Well, can't he come over instead, and while you and Aiden are here, Daisy could just play upstairs in her room?"
"But she's won't though, will she? She'll want to come and play, and she won't listen to my rules and-
"Alright, I'll pay you £30, take it or leave it" said his mum, not up for an argument or debate.
"Pleasure doing business with you" he said happily taking the money.
———————————————————————————
At around 7 o'clock Aiden had arrived, no it wasn't the Bear street Pub, but at least he got to see him and he was £30 richer.
"So how's Manchester, gotten pissed outside a bar and woken up next to a women yet!" Aiden asked, while Shawn rolled his eyes at his friend. Glad to see he hasn't changed.
"Oh it soo good, yes I miss here, but honestly, it's just nice to be away from my mum. Even though she and Daisy call 10 times a day" he laughed. Luckily for Shawn, Aiden didn't actually mind staying in, he had to be up at about 5:00 tomorrow anyway so he couldn't have gotten too drunk.
"Oh yeah, how is little Dais? I haven't seen her in months!"
"Oh she's fine, I'm fact, I think she's still up. DAISY!" He shouted, hoping she would hear his screams.
It wasn't long until they heard little footsteps coming to the family room door. It opened a tiny bit very slowly, while a four year old Daisy popped her head round the door. She was wearing her Snow White dress, with Shawns giant leather jacket over it and lastly, to top of her unique sense of style, her black cat ears.
"Hi Dais, remember me?" Aiden said smiling down at her. Daisy came in skeptically but hid behind Shawn, wondering what a giant was doing at her house. Shawn lifted her up and put her on his lap.
"Aw, she's just shy." Shawn said.
"By the way Dais, I love how your wearing your brothers leather jacket, your like a badass Snow White" they laughed. Daisy smiled at that comment, she didn't know what it meant but it was better than being called plain old 'pretty'. She gave a small smile at Aiden which he returned.
"And what do you keep in this pocket daisy, your tiara?" Aiden asked trying to keep the conversation up. She looked at Shawn behind her.
"Tell him Daisy" he laughed. All of a sudden she whipped something out.
"my SOMMIC SCREWDRIWER" she shouted.
Shawn and Aiden couldn't help but laugh.
"Yes, your sonic screw driver" he tried to subtly correct. While they laughed, she looked down still shy from the stranger who was in front of her. It was only when Shawn had an idea.
"Hey Aiden, do you know what this princess super power is?"
"What" he asked genuinely I intrigued, Oh Aiden.
"Well, if you do this" he said as he dug his fingers into her stomach. "She automatically laughs" he said, talking over the giggling girl that was in his lap. Shawn dug all ten of his massive fingers on Daisy's upper body, she squealed and giggled in her brothers grips producing the most adorable laughter. He held a small arms to her side, while Aiden attacked her belly.
"SHAHAHAHAHAHAWWWWNNNNNNN, MAHAHAHAKKKKEEEE HIIMMM STTAHAHAHAPPPPPPPP" Daisy laughed squealing in his grip.
"Hey, do you not remember my name?" Aiden teased as he squeezed and kneaded her stomach.
"Well maybe you should tickle her until she remembers, laughter is the best medicine" Shawn laughed as he held her arms up high and dug his hands into her underarms. Daisy burst out laughing at the sudden feeling of two massive people, in comparison to her, tickling her. She shook her head in laughter struggling to get out of her brothers grip, but it was proven to be much harder than she thought.
The tickling slowed down, and her arms were let go but her brother kept her firm grip on her waist so she couldn't get away.
"Remember his name yet" Shawn said against her neck which made her giggle at the anticipation and breath. Daisy laughed and shook her head genuinely trying to recall what his name was. She soon felt her brothers fingers dig into her sides once more.
"His name is Aiden!" He laughed over Daisy's squeals. This is when Aiden started fluttering his fingers under her chin and around her neck.
"How about we stop if you can say my name" Aiden teased.
"AAAAAAIIIIDEEAHAHAHAAHAHHANNNNNN"
"Dais, I cant quite understand what your saying, you need to be more clearer!"
"AIIIIDDDDAHAHAHAANNNNNNNNN" she laughed. Daisy then completely lost it when Aiden started digging into her ribs and went into silent laughter. They both sensed she had had enough so they both stopped leaving a panting little girl left on top of Shawn.
"You're both mean" she said, crossing her arms and refusing to look at both of them.
"Well it's your fault for not remembering his name!" Shawn said.
"Well if you're not going to smile, we now know how to make you" Aiden subtly threatened, which daisy caught on. She tried to quickly plaster on a smile, but she felt her hips being attacked, which quickly made her explode into giggles.
"AHAHOOKKKKAAYYY" she laughed, slapping her brothers hand off which mostly likely did nothing. When Shawn let her go, she didn't go upstairs to her room like he expected, she walked over to Aiden and gave him a hug.
"I like you more than Shawn" she said cheekily, before bolting up the stairs.
Shawn shot a look at Aiden.
"Hey it's not my fault I'm a better 'brother' than you" he laughed with his hands up surrendering.