I NEED TO PEE.

We whizzed off to the palace instantly. I couldn't stop shanking my leg and I think it was beginning to piss Prince Dario off. After a while he spoke.

"Senorita Galleido, would you please stop doing that?" He said with his teeth clenched.

"Not really." I said slowly.

"Porque no?" he asked, irritated now. I swallowed nervously.

"Because I have to pee." I answered in a small voice.

"Why didn't you do that at the hotel?" he asked, still irritated.

"Well, I'm still on du-" before I could finish, a moan tore out of me as I felt a sharp pain in my bladder. Problem is that I have a small bladder. Not too small but not too big to hold urine for long periods of time. I slapped my hand on my mouth. Oh god no. Not here. Not now. "I'm sor-" an involuntary groan escaped my lips but luckily it was muffled by my hand. I looked at Prince Dario to find him staring at me with his lips parted slightly and eyebrows furrowed. Another sharp pain interrupted my peace and I grunted.

"Gregorio, how long until we get to the palace?" I called out to the driver.

"About thirty minutes from now." He said and my heart broke. I can't keep it for that long. I began to sweat profusely.

"Oh mi Dios." I moaned in pain and leaned my head back. Prince Dario was just quiet. My breathing was shallow and my head hurt.

"Maria Azul, does this always happen when you have to pee?" Prince Dario finally spoke. I shook my head.

"It only happens when I don't pee immediately. I just gotta pee and I'll be fine." I croaked out.

"Gregorio por favor, stop at the closest hotel so she can pee." He said and I smiled with relief. After a few minutes the car stopped and I sighed. "Can you walk Maria?" I nodded and opened the door. I stepped out and ran into the hotel. I asked where their bathrooms were and soon, I had finished doing my business. Now the only problem was Prince Dario. Embarrassment crawled into the pits of my stomach and I didn't think I could face him but I still went out anyways. When I got out, to my surprise, Prince Dario was at the reception area, focused on his phone. He shouldn't be out here. I shook my head to rid me of my embarrassment and walked up to him. He was still focused on his phone when I reached him so I cleared my throat. He looked up. I looked away.

"Um I should really get you in the car, being out here could be dangerous for you." I said, avoiding eye contact. I turned but he grabbed my elbow and swiftly turned me around. My hair was all in my face as I looked into his eyes. I looked around, then back at him. "Prince Dario, please, we are in a public area, this could ruin your image." I whispered. He thought for a minute then let me go. I turned and walked out, looking around the premises for any signs of danger. None. I opened the door and stood, waiting until he got in. I closed the door, rounded the back and got in car myself. We started moving now and I blew out a breath. I took my phone out of my pocket along with my earpieces and plugged it in. I began to play 'We are young'. I hummed the tune as I listened. I felt a pair of eyes on me the entire ride but I just ignored them. Finally, we reached the palace and I thanked the heavens. I got out and opened his door for him. He had a quick chat with Javier about his parent's whereabouts and then he went in but not before looking back at me. I shut the door and went to the Bodyguards' quarter that was a big building behind the palace. I immediately went and changed out of my uniform and into a sports bra and a pair of grey sweatpants. I then went down to basement to meet with Inez who was going to take me through hand to hand combat. I meet up with her and soon we're both dragged into the world of kicks and punches. With Inez I have a chance at victory but with Manuel, I always get my ass kicked so I always try to have the victory while I can. I beat her three times in a row and she beats me over ten times but hey at least I won for a bit. After our session I still feel adrenaline rushing through me so I decide to lay some punches on the punching bag in the middle of the room. As I punch I think of things that make me angry.

Being separated from mom and dad.

Punch.

Liars.

Punch.

Being clueless about becoming head bodyguard.

Punch.

My ex-boyfriend.

Punch.

Being affected by Prince Dario.

Mega punch! I punched the bag so hard that it flew back. I didn't move away early enough which caused me to be hit and now I fell to the ground on my back. I finally began to feel the pain of punching that bag so hard so I just lay on the ground, catching my breath. After a while, my breathing turned normal again but I just lay on the ground, tired now so I began to sing 'We are young.' By Fun ft. Janelle Monae.

"Give me a second I

I need to get my story straight

My friends are in the bathroom getting higher than the Empire State

My lover she's waiting for me just across the bar

My seat's been taken by some sunglasses asking about a scar, and

I know I gave it to you months ago

I know you're trying to forget

But between the drinks and subtle things

The holes in my apologies, you know

I'm trying hard to take it back

So if by the time the bar closes

And you feel like falling down, I'll carry you home

Tonight, we are young

So let's set the world on fire

We can burn brighter than the sun

Tonight, we are young

So let's set the world on fire

We can burn brighter than the sun

Now I know that I'm not

All that you got, I guess that I, I just thought

Maybe we could find new ways to fall apart

But our friends are back

So let's raise a tab

'Cause I found someone to carry me home

Tonight, we are young

So let's set the world on fire

We can burn brighter than the sun

Tonight, we are young

So let's set the world on fire

We can burn brighter than the sun

Carry me home tonight (Na na na na na na)

Just carry me home tonight (Na na na na na na)

Carry me home tonight (Na na na na na na)

Just carry me home tonight (Na na na na na na)

The world is on my side

I have no reason to run

So will someone come and carry me home tonight

The angels never arrived

But I can hear the choir

So will someone come and carry me home

Tonight, we are young

So let's set the world on fire

We can burn brighter than the sun

Tonight, we are young

So let's set the world on fire

We can burn brighter than the sun

So if by the time the bar closes

And you feel like falling down

I'll carry you home tonight." I ended and chuckled to myself. That was definitely what I needed.