HAPPINESS BEGINS.

Last chapter y'all! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so happy but a bit bummed out but mostly happy. I won't keep you waiting for what's about to come so to the story...

Five months later...

"Dario." I called him. "Dario." I softly shook him awake. I hated waking him up with my cravings but I just had to and I was too lazy to go get it myself plus, Queen Mother Auradona would have a heart attack if she came to know I was awake at this hour because according to her, pregnant women are supposed to get adequate sleep.

Dario groaned softly, turning towards me, opening his eye. My heart fluttered as his full, bright green orbs beamed as they stared into my grey ones.

"Yes baby?" He whispered huskily. I loved it when he called me baby but I tried not to let that cloud my mission here.

"I'm hungry." I said with a pout. He sighed and smiled softly, nodding.

"Okay. I'll go make something real quick for you and I'll be right back." He said and I shook my head.

"No, I wanna go with you." I demanded.

"No I'll go get it for you, please stay here." He pleaded but I shook my head defiantly, giving him the pouty face. He sighed again.

"Okay. Let's go then." He said and got up first, helping me up. My baby bump wasn't that big considering the fact that I was just five months pregnant but it was still big enough to weigh me down.

We walked hand in hand to the kitchen and he made me sit as he went around the kitchen, whipping something up for me to eat. As I sat, I thought about the past five months that had passed.

Two weeks after we beat Rudolf to his own nasty game, we had a proper crowning ceremony for Dario. He was then pronounced the ruling king of Espana, King Dario Juan-Arturo Montenegro.

I began training with QM Auradona to be a queen so Dario and I will be getting married exactly a month from now which I'm pretty excited about. I've been putting it together with Reina madre Auradona and the princesses.

Adriana and Manuel are going as strong as ever. The former King Arturo says he'll have to work to be able to get his daughter's hand in marriage but they're allowed to date and see each other since he hand a hand in saving Spain.

Javier is now head bodyguard. Alfredo quit and is now working in the police force which helps him to have more time with his family.

I've been doing good as a junior queen now which is amazing but pregnancy can sometimes be incredibly exhausting. Dario is the most supportive man I've seen in my life. I just love him so much. He makes sure that I'm healthy and happy every day of my life. My dad's punishment's over by the way and I've been exposed to the whole of Spain.

Most of Spain was happy and joyful and disregarded my past, accepting me with open arms but the minority being the few angry teens and women sent me bad mail which affected me at first but slowly I began to let them roll off my back. Dario wouldn't even let me read them and I was thankful to him for that. He is truly the love of my life.

My dad and mom got remarried and are now living together, loving each other every second of the day. I'm happy for them mostly because their petty fights have subsided a bit. Yeah.

A good looking plate of paella is placed in front of me and I look up happily at the love of my life.

"Yeah I know, you love me." He said what I was thinking. I rolled my eyes at him as he took a seat beside me and gave me a fork as we ate together in a comfortable silence. .