OUR LOVE AND FRUSTRATIONS.

Hey guys, so since I'm probably the most nicest person on this earth, I've decided to update and not leave y'all hanging for two weeks straight. That and I think I may possibly be addicted to writing novels. Either way, enjoy the new chapter! ;)

I heard grunts and thuds. I opened the door and saw two dead guys on the ground before me and Dario fighting with one of the men. One of them saw me and started running towards me but I quickly grabbed the gun off the dead guy on the ground and aimed for his head then pulled the trigger. Andreas will definitely hear that. I grabbed two guns off the other dead guy and shot the guy struggling with Dario. Dario's head turned towards me just as another guy tried to attack him from behind but I ended him with a trigger. I threw a gun at Dario and he caught it with ease. I quickly stripped the dead dudes of their weapons and placed them on the holster that was still on my waist. I looked around and found ourselves in a long corridor. Everyone probably heard the gunshots and are already coming down so I wasted no time. I grabbed onto Dario's hand and we ran out of there. We heard footsteps and I heard Andreas screaming orders at his men. He was never a quitter and I have no doubt that he still is. As soon as we burst through the door, gunshots echoed. Luckily for us we were in a parking lot now which had only a few cars so Dario pulled us both behind a car and started shooting at the men. I took a gun from my holster and pointed it out. I aimed and killed three men. Bullets pierced through the air as the sounds from the guns were deafening. Andreas and his bitch appeared he threw something at the car. It landed between Dario and I and knowing it was a grenade, Dario pulled me up and we rolled away from the car before it exploded. The impact threw us off track. Every inch of my body ached as I felt as though I was deaf. My hearing began to resurface and I looked to my left for Dario. His hand was still locked with mine as we both recovered from the impact.

"Get them!" Andreas yelled at his men. They ran towards us both Dario and I snapped out of our funk and rushed up. We were both pretty bruised but managed to run. I took the other gun form my holster and shot at the men, managing to kill four more of them. I have no idea where the fuck we are so I took a turn into the woods with Dario beside me as we both ran for our lives. I turned back again and shot, missing but shot again and hit one of them. Nine kills today, you go girl! We took another turn where we found a stream not to deep and crossed it. Now wet, we continued to run. We ran for almost an hour and managed to lose them. We only came to a stop at another stream with a cave across it. We once again crossed the stream and entered the cave.

"Let's...rest...a little. I think we...lost 'em." Dario said between breaths as we both caught our breaths. I collapsed onto the ground as my legs were begging to rest. Dario came down after me and hugged me to his chest. We sat in that position, catching our breaths. After a while, our breathing finally returned to normal. Adrenaline still pumped through my veins as I looked around for any signs of life apart from me and Dario. I heard him chuckle. "We've lost them nena, at least for now." He said causing me to turn to him.

"Yeah, for now, but they could be anywhere. Andreas was never a quitter. He's definitely gonna find us and when he does, we're screwed." Guilt suddenly washed over as I realized this is partially my fault. Well mostly. If I hadn't dated such a creep we wouldn't be in this situation.

"Who's Andreas? Their leader?" Dario asked. I nodded, biting my lip to keep me from crying. Dario must've noticed because his face softened and he took my hand in his, caressing the back of it softly. "Hey, carino, what is it? Talk to me." He whispered and brushed a strand of wet hair behind my ear. I shook my head slowly for no reason briefly as I finally told him the truth. Right from my relationship with Andreas, his relationship with the Irish and the conspiracy that had been perfectly planned out with me being the base of it all. I had a stream of tears falling from my eyes.