HEARING HER AGAIN.

I haven't heard or seen her in a month. A whole month of complete torture. If I had her by my side then I wouldn't mind but she's not here and I constantly worry if Rudolf and his snakes have done something to her. I have never been this defeated like this. This is torment in itself. I hate every fucking second of this. Now I'm king but I don't have control over what I'm doing. Rudolf makes all the decisions since Maria made the decision that she'd leave and I'd sign that deed but who can blame her? She's so gentle and loving that she couldn't just stand by and watch my family being killed so she made that decision for me and I really appreciate it because I have my family with me and I can fight against this madness with them by my side. She's such an angel who graced us with her presence and I wonder how she's dealing with this. She probably blames herself and hates herself too which I dislike. I and Manuel have been trying to think of a plan for a few weeks now and we finally thought of one that might work but I needed to see or hear from Maria Azul so I sent him to California without Rudolf knowing to bring Maria to me. Adriana's in on this too but I refrained her from actually anything. Even that, I know my sister is too stubborn to listen to me; hopefully Manuel can do something about that. You'll know soon enough about them. I sat on the throne that I've longed to sit on but not with the happiness that had always come with the idea. As I said before, I'm king but I have absolutely no control over the country. I hate them, all of them. They'll pay for this. Rudolf sat at my right hand where Maria should be sitting now but I couldn't do anything about it though soon enough if my plans take course, he'll be out of here in no time.

"Oh Dario, cheer up. You're the King of Spain, isn't this what you've wanted your whole life?" He asked with a sickening smile. I looked over at him, blank faced and glared at him. If it were up to me there would be a bullet in his head right now.

"I've always wanted to rule this country well and not with you and your family threatening our lives just to take the throne." I spat at him and got up. I was filled with rage and needed to cool off so I walked out of the throne room and walked towards my room. I locked the door and got my phone out. I turned it on to reveal a picture of Maria sleeping. She really has the aura of an angel. My love for her really knows no bounds at all. I stared at her picture like creep, remembering every curve of her body and the feeling of her soft tanned skin against. I miss her so much, it's breaking me apart. I couldn't stand it anymore and called Manuel. He picked up on the first ring.

"Manuel, have you found her?" I asked him hopefully.

"Si Rey. She's right here sleeping safe and sound." He said. My heart was somersaulting in ways I didn't know existed as I shot up into a sitting position with a wide smile on my face.

"Really? Send me a picture." I instructed. The line goes dead for a moment and my phone buzzes. I open up the message I had just received and stared in awe at my Maria. She looked heavenly even in a hospital bed...hold on a second...a hospital bed?! I called Manuel quickly. "Manuel what is she doing in a hospital bed?!" I whisper-yelled. He chuckled which confused me.

"Yeah there's another thing but I think Maria should tell you herself. She's hate me if I told you instead of her." He said which partly pissed me off but knowing Maria, I know he's right which means this is something important to her so I'll wait for her to tell me. I sighed.

"Okay then. You know what to do right?" I asked.

"Yes King Dario. I'll inform you if something happens." He said.

"Sure, take care of her Manuel." I warned.

"Yes Your Highness." He said and cut the line. I went back to the picture of her and examined her features. She had become a bit thin which told me that she had probably been going through a hell of her own and all I wanted to do was hold her in my arms and assure her that she was not to blame. I miss her so much. My phone began to buzz, Manuel? I pressed the receive button.