WARY.

Punch.

He wants me to quit my job.

Punch.

I need to do this for my father.

Punch.

I have no idea what to do.

Punch.

I'm hopeless.

Mega punch.

Who does he think he is?!

Punch.

The future king of Spain and your current prince? I stop the punching bag from swinging at me. My breath is a bit labored and I was a bit pissed. Right now, I have no idea what to do. I was first brought here to be the bodyguard of Prince Dario as a punishment for my father but I ended up falling in love with the prince. He also fell in love with me and I was going to marry him but I still felt a strong urge to maintain my position as head bodyguard even though I know that I'm only going to be here for a year but now it seems that I might be here my whole life. I haven't told my parents about any of this so I don't exactly know how they'll react to the news of my marriage with the prince. Ugh, this is such a mess.

"This is such a mess." I whisper to myself.

"What is?" I jump, startled at the new voice. I turn to find Javier standing at the entrance with his arms crossed. I sigh and walk towards the bench.

"Can I trust you with a huge secret?" I ask his as he sits beside me. He nods quickly.

"My lips will be sealed for as long as you want." He said, making a zip motion in front of his lips. I nodded with a small smile.

"You do know that the Princesa Adriana has been found right?" I asked and He nodded with a soft smile.

"Yes."

"Well, the royal family appreciates me for being a link to helping them find their so much that they blessed me with the privilege of marrying Prince Dario." I tell him and he gasps with wide eyes.

"Que? No way! How...when?" He stuttered.

"The prince and I have been involved with each other for some time now. That article that came out about him flirting with me spoke a bit of truth. The king and Queen gave me their full blessings to marry their son." I explain to him and his lips grow wider into a huge smile.

"Maria that's amazing. You mean to say that you and the prince are hopelessly in love with each other?" He asked excitedly. I nodded. "Then why don't you seem happy about it?" He asked and I looked up at him, heaving a sigh before I stood, frustrated.

"Because my parents know nothing about this, I'll become the Queen of Spain in a few months and I would have to forfeit my position as head bodyguard! I don't want that." I tell him and he furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

"You don't want to be the queen of Spain?" He asked, clearly confused. I sigh again.

"No, it's not that. I just...I'm nervous. What I don't make a good queen? I don't know how to do that. I have no training whatsoever on that kind of stuff and I honestly have come to love being head bodyguard or a bodyguard in general. I feel like too much is changing at once and I can't even keep track of them." I explain. He took my hands in his and I looked at him. He wore a soft smile.

"Maria, in all honesty, I can't say I understand. I had only felt like this when my mother left me to look after the cat at home alone when I was ten years old," I giggled, " but if you love the prince as much as you say then you'll be willing to give everything up for him. I get that you feel worried, anxious and confused. It's normal. Becoming the leader of a country doesn't just happen every day you know? You just have to let your heart decide. You know what to do, you just figured it out yet because you're a bit confused. It's okay and besides, the queen is going to be training you until you become queen. You don't need to be worried about that." He said. I breathed out a sigh and hugged him.