UP AND WORKING.

It's been a week. An amazing week if I must say. Prince Dario is constantly by my side. Even sometimes when my parents are here, he stays and chats with them. He and my dad have grown pretty close and my dad tells me that he has begun to trust him a whole lot around me. Since that kiss, we've been a bit more comfortable around each other; well I've been a bit more comfortable around him. He constantly has to correct me to call him Dario instead of Prince Dario but some way, somehow, I always end up calling him Prince Dario and it really drives him crazy. Today I've decided to get out of bed. I've been in bed way too long and I have to get back in training. I put on my uniform which still manages to cling onto my body. I put on my combat boots and head down to the gun range first. I practice my shooting for about an hour and a half before moving to bodyguard headquarters. I waste no time in getting the schedules for today ready. After an hour of careful planning, they all start to pour in. everyone hugs me and welcomes me back and I thank them for their concern. Inez and Manuel appear and Manuel hugs me tighter.

"Maria Azul, you're okay." He says and I laugh as I pull away from him.

"You didn't seem to care enough to visit." I state.

'I'm sorry but being Prince Dario's bodyguard doesn't really give you a break. Even though he was halfway somewhere else in this palace for long hours, I had to stay by his door and with his parents too. It doesn't make sense because Javier kept messing up the schedules." He ends.

"It's okay. I get it." I say and turn to everyone. "Javier, word?" I call him and he walks towards me with a look of relief on his face. I open my arms and he steps into them as I wrap them around him. "Aw, it's okay big guy, you never have to make another schedule in your life." I say, patting his back.

"I hope so." He says and pulls away from me. "It's really good to have you back here."

"It's great to be back." I say. He walks back to the groups and I look at everyone. We seem to have increased. I furrow my eyebrows as I see new faces and one more female. Nice. "It seems like we have more people here right?" I ask and they all nod. "Let's see them." I say. Five new faces step out of the crowd and I smile. "Names?"

"Juana Soledad Paleta." The female says. She has caramel coloured hair and a tanned skin tone with blue eyes and full pink lips.

"Alejandro Alba." The next guy with electric blue eyes says. He has dark blonde hair and olive coloured skin.

"Eduardo Mendoza." Another guy says. He has hazel brown eyes, black hair and a pale coloured skin.

"Kayden King." American. He has platinum blonde hair and grey eyes with specks of blue in them.

"You're American. How did you end up here?" I asked, amused.

"I just got my bodyguard license. My dad knows the king so the king decided to bring me here." He explains. I nodded and looked at the last person.

"And who might you be?" I asked.

"Ramon Rivera." He says. He has light brown hair and warm brown eyes. I nodded.

"Alright then. I welcome you all here. I don't know how long y'all have been here but if you must know, I'm head bodyguard here. Javier is assistant head bodyguard, that's why he's been taking you guys since you came. I've already made the schedules for today so I'll take you all through it and Javier, as always, will assign you to your positions." I said and they all nodded. I took them through today's schedule and Javier assigned us to our duties. After that I meet with the newbies and take them through their duties before heading off to Prince Dario's room to find him.