First Days

This is my first story on Wattpad. I am so sorry if this is terrible!!! Anyway, ENJOY!!! -- Whatever--14

7:00

[Madison POV]

BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!!

I opened my brown eyes sleepily. I hid under my dark blue covers and groaned into my dark gray pillow.

BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!!

I threw my covers off me, dragged my feet to my pale gray desk, and turned the alarm on my phone off. I stretched with a yawn to try and wake me up.

I walked into my bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face, put on some deodorant, and brushed out my tangly brown hair.

I went into my walk-in-closet and picked out my normal outfit for my first day at a public school.

I picked out a black tank top with multi-colored paint splatters, black short shorts with multi-colored paint splatters, light gray ankle-length tights, and a light gray cropped hoodie with a front pocket and the words 'BOSS MODE' in black letters. I wore my favorite black ballet flats with light gray soles, my favorite light tan hat backwards, and my black pendant with a light blue paw print in the middle that I never take off was sitting gently on my chest.

People might have thought that my pendant was normal, but they were so wrong! My pendant was called a miraculous! It's a piece of jewelry that gave its holder superpowers!!

The only way to transform was to say a certain phrase when you're wearing it and your kwami was there. A kwami was a little creature that stood for whatever their miraculous stood for.

I had the wolf miraculous that stood for leadership!

My kwami was Grayy. He was a tiny wolf-like creature. He was gray with a white belly, a tail with a white tip, two fluffy gray ears, gray fluff around his neck, and one whisker on each cheek. He had big brown eyes like mine.

"I'm going to eat breakfast!" I shouted to my kwami as I opened my bedroom door. Grayy poked his head from behind one of my pictures of me and my family and smiled.

I walked out of my room to be met by my twin sister, Parker. Her pale skin glowed against the newly risen sun. Her jade green eyes were bright with energy that I didn't have. Her messy pink hair that was in a low ponytail was covered under her favorite black beanie.

She wore her usual black ripped skinny jeans, a black crop top that had the word 'MAGIC' in dark pink letters, and a dark pink tank top. She had on her favorite black converse with dark pink soles and little stickers on them, and her black collared unicorn choker that she never takes off was around her neck.

That choker was also a miraculous! She had the unicorn miraculous that stood for imagination!

Parker's kwami's name was Penni. She was tiny and unicorn-like. She was white with a light pink belly, a curly light pink horse tail, and two tiny white donkey ears on top of her head. A curly light pink mane went over her forehead and back, her left eyelid was light pink, and a yellow horn poked out of her mane. She had bright yellow eyes.

We made our way to our long dining table.

"How do you think people are going to react to us?" Parker asked me, sitting in her seat. I shrugged my shoulders and sat in my seat. Our father's assistant, Brenna, walked in and set our breakfast in front of us.

"I will tell you your schedules when we are in the limo," Brenna told us.

"Thanks, Brenna!" we unisioned.