Six-Teen Years Later

It's the best I could find in english. Chat: Hey, fandom!!! Ladybug: I hope that you all have a miraculous life!!! LB & Chat: BUG OUT!!!

7:30

[Madison POV]

"Are you ready, Chaton Noir?" I asked Louis.

"I'm ready, Moon Howler!!" he exclaimed, bouncing on his heels and his bluebell eyes shining.

Me and Louis raced into Emma's room to see Sapphire standing on Emma's bed, Emma and Hugo tied to two green chairs.

"Untie him, Moon Pup!!" Louis yelled at Sapphire.

"Make me, Chaton Noir!!" she taunted him.

Louis chased Sapphire around the room while I untied Emma and Hugo.

"Thanks, Moon Howler!" they whispered.

"No problem, Mini Bug, Bug Noir!" I whispered back with a wink.

"You can not defeat Team Miraculous, Moon Pup!!" Emma shouted with determination in her emerald green eyes as she and Hugo stood. Sapphire faked a surprised face as Louis joined us.

"You haven't seen the last of me, Team Miraculous!!" she shouted and ran out of the room. The three kids were about to chase her when I put my arm in front of them.

"We'll get her one day," I told them.

"We're home!!"

I smiled as Louis, Emma, and Hugo raced down the stairs to their parents.

I walked down with Sapphire to see that Emma was in Marinette's arms and Hugo was sitting on Adrien's shoulders. I leaned against the wall.

"How was the fashion show?" I asked.

"It went really well! Everyone loved the clothes!" Marinette told me with bright bluebell eyes. I giggled at her childness.

"Well, they were designed by the one and only Marinette Agreste!" Sapphire exclaimed, her sapphire eyes bright.

"Well, I better get home. I still need to make dinner," I told them.

"Awwwwwww!" the Agreste kids whined. I giggled.

"I'll be back when duty calls," I told them with a wink. They instantly brightened.

"See ya, guys!" Sapphire called as we walked out the door.

"Bye, Sapphire!" the Agreste kids unisioned, waving.

We waved and hopped into the car. I started driving home.

"What does the evil Moon Pup have up her sleeve for next time?" I asked.

"Like I would tell you, Moon Howler," Sapphire played along. I chuckled as I pulled into our driveway. I turned the engine off and took the keys out of the ignition.

We got out of the car and I unlocked the front door to our home.

"Dinner time!" Sapphire shouted as she bursted through the door. Payton and Paige raced down the stairs with smiles on their faces.

I walked into the kitchen to start on dinner.

RIIIIIING!!

I pulled out my phone to see that it was from Alya. I accepted it.

"Sup, Alya! How are you guys?" I asked, starting the oven.

"Me and Nino need a break! Katey, Nico, Cooper, and Megan are driving us crazy!! Could you watch them tomorrow night, please?" Alya begged me.

"Of course! I'll bring Sapphire, Payton, and Paige so they won't get bored," I told her. She sighed in relief.

"You're a lifesaver, Mad!" Alya exclaimed. I giggled at how ironic that was as I looked down at my miraculouses.

"You better remember that!" I told her playfully, waving a finger at her.

"I give you my word, Almighty Babysitter!" Alya joked, saluting me. We laughed.

"Well, I gotta make dinner for my little yahoos. See ya, tomorrow!"

"See ya, girl!"

I hung up.

"Am I a yahoo too?" I turned and smiled at Tyler.

"You're even more of a yahoo than our children," I told him playfully.

"Ouch! You wound me!" he said as he clutched his heart. I rolled my eyes.

"You gotta stop hanging out with Adrien. He makes you act like Chat Noir," I told him.

"And how would you know that?" Tyler questioned, leaning close to me.

"Because he's saved me in the past," I explained as I pecked him on the lips. It was true.

I turned back towards the oven.

"Then why didn't you go after him?" Tyler questioned, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Because a better dork proposed to me," I told him as I laid my head on his chest. He put his chin on top of my head.

"But I'm your better dork!"

"I know!" I replied.

I smiled at him as memories from high school filled my head. Memories how my life changed for the better. Memories of my miraculous life.

Last chapter!! I hope y'all enjoyed my first story on Wattpad!! Have a great day, my little kittens!!

-- Whatever--14