Stoneheart

I hope that all of you who are reading this are enjoying it!! I'm pretty sure that I'm terrible at action scenes so...... Wish me luck!!!

8:20

[Madison POV]

I walked to P.E. with Parker. I glanced at her. She's been smiling this goofy smile ever since she saw that Tyler boy in Ms. Bustier's class.

He had pale skin, pale green eyes, and black hair that was spiked up. He wore a white t-shirt with a black Jagged Stone design on the front, black leather pants, and black calf-length leather boots. He also wore a black leather jacket, black fingerless gloves, and a silver chain around his neck.

I poked her shoulder, but she didn't even notice! She just happy sighed. I rolled my eyes.

Why did she have to gain a crush on the first day of school?

We walked into the stadium to meet our P.E. teacher. I smiled at him. He seemed cool.

Time to have some fun!!

8:45

I took a drink of my water bottle and glanced at Parker. She absolutely loves sports! But she didn't even try today!!

I sighed in frustration.

"Why did she have to fall for a guy now?" I asked under my breath.

"What was that, newbie?" I turned to see Kim.

I met him during a game of basketball. Apparently, he loves daring people and winning. He has a very big ego.

And he doesn't believe that girls could beat him!! I showed him though.

I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow.

"None of your business!" I hissed.

"Come on! We're friends, aren't we?" Kim slung his arm over my shoulder and put his weight on me. I really, really wanted to push him off me, but my shyness got the better of me.

I hated when I got all shy and couldn't do anything! Like make friends! I haven't talked to anyone besides Kim and Parker.

My eyes trailed to my bag to see Grayy looking like he was going to come out. My eyes widened in panic.

I ducked under Kim's arm and zipped my bag shut. I couldn't risk Grayy being seen by someone! Exceptionally if that someone was Kim!

I turned to see Kim on the ground. I giggled and put my water bottle beside my bag. I slanged my bag over my shoulder and started walking towards Françoise Dupont.

THUD!!

I fell to the ground and looked up to see a giant rock man in the stadium.

"KIMMM!!" he roared. "So, who's the wuss now?" I started panicking. Kim ran away from Rock Man, but tripped and fell.

Suddenly, a cat boy saved him with a long metal pole.

"Hey, it's not very nice to pick on people who are smaller than you," Cat Boy told Rock Man.

"I guess you're talking about yourself," Rock Man stated. Cat Boy hit Rock Man with his pole, but he got bigger. My eyes widened in shock.

"Where are you, partner?" Cat Boy called, still fighting Rock Man.

I stood and ran into a tunnel where there wasn't anyone. I opened my bag and Grayy flew out.

"You need to transform NOW!!!" he shouted, concern in his big brown eyes. I nodded my head and took a deep breath.